Start talking #3 officially | Page 33 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Start talking #3 officially

Chris Grier said Tua is the QB in 2021. in other words, the message is he is open for trades business at #3. That's what he basically said today.
We always were.

You don't sit at three when there may be QBs (or Penei) to trade!

And there will be!

We always were.

You don't sit at three when there may be QBs (or Penei) to trade!

And there will be!

No, not always, but from today, starting today. At 3 you take a QB. But he said he is not taking a QB. This is a message to teams and fans, he is open for business.

Question really becomes can you find a OL you value at 18. Because although the draft is deep at WR, Smith and Chase are the best available

Chris Grier said Tua is the QB in 2021. in other words, the message is he is open for trades business at #3. That's what he basically said today.
Many here want at least their #1 next year for swaping our 1s.
I see that Eagles, Lions and Panthers as our potential trading partner. All three are in the market for qb.

If our target is Smith or Chase, and after the swap, those team only willing to give up a second this year and a second next year, would you pull the trigger?

I know I would.
BTW, does anyone know, in recent history, what a team get in return with similar swap?

I see that Eagles, Lions and Panthers as our potential trading partner. All three are in the market for qb.

If our target is Smith or Chase, and after the swap, those team only willing to give up a second this year and a second next year, would you pull the trigger?

I know I would.
BTW, does anyone know, in recent history, what a team get in return with similar swap?
NO NO NO
You want your franchise QB this year
You don't need your 1st next year ..
We want it all ....

I know I would.
A couple teams desperately need a LT, especially the Bengals if they want Burrow to survive.

No, not always, but from today, starting today. At 3 you take a QB. But he said he is not taking a QB. This is a message to teams and fans, he is open for business.
I never thought we were taking a QB at 3.

I was hoping that one of the top QBs was there at 3, and some team wants to jump ahead of another team to grab one (or even Sewell).

I never thought we would sit at 3 and take BPA (probably Sewell), I always saw a trade down if we could swing it.

The better selection of coveted players at 3, the more we will get in a trade down.

The team saying Tua starts next season didn't change anything for me, draft-wise.

I never thought we would sit at 3 and take BPA (probably Sewell), I always saw a trade down if we could swing it.

That's the right move. Taking Sewell would be as if we took Jackson at #3 overall. I will have to sht on that pick here, and listen to homers defend it.

Back
Top Bottom