Steelers Pick - The Gift That Keeps On Giving | Page 45 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Steelers Pick - The Gift That Keeps On Giving

Agree. I’ve been praising Flores work so far but this was a huge mistake / mismanagement of the situation. I hope he learns from it. Unlike Gase who was / is too stubborn to learn. Minkah is a great player. We (our staff) knew that. I’ll never understand this one. I’ll shut up about it at some time in the future but now is not that time. It’s too raw / too soon.

Talent evaluation skills has killed us for more than a decade.

I think we call the Mikah trade a loss at this point. If we have to use any of those Tunsil picks to move up then that trade was pointless. Shooting yourself in the foot.

I guarantee you they try to get to 2 unless they are just content with Fromm

They are the 6th seed now.

Rest of schedule

Cle
Cin
Cle
Arz
Buf
Jets
Bal

Dammit. Pray for Baker to gain last year magic and tell Kitchens to go back to using Haley/Jacksons playbook,Hope A.J Green returns for the Pitt game, Maybe Murray can make something Happen, Gase is good for drawing a gameplan when it least matters and I think they lose to Bal and Buf.

I don't see any team coming off those first two spots without a record breaking king's ransom.

only happens if whoever finishes at 2 doesn’t need a qb.

and yes we will pay a King’s ransom. I personally think it will be Herbert unless cinci takes him.

Back
Top Bottom