Steelers Pick - The Gift That Keeps On Giving | Page 48 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Steelers Pick - The Gift That Keeps On Giving

Is it too early to nominate this for Thread of the Year???

This has to be in the finals. It just has to.

I honestly don't understand how teams are playing Steelers on defense. I'm watching the Rams make the same mistake over and over that cost us the game.

They're sending all out blitzes and giving Randolph a free opportunity to chuck the ball on 1 on 1.

You're the damn Rams with A.Donald...Why the hell are you sending and all out blitz?

Play your zone and force Randolph to make reads...

Can we forget about Minkah already? He's gone. Move on. This thread should be really about how a whole bunch of posters thought the idea of the stillers going 7-9 or god forbid 8-8 was absolutely laughable. Let's focus on the real story here. :)

Can we forget about Minkah already? He's gone. Move on. This thread should be really about how a whole bunch of posters thought the idea of the stillers going 7-9 or god forbid 8-8 was absolutely laughable. Let's focus on the real story here. :)
I’m one of the complainers. I admit it. This thing just stings. I’ll shut up eventually. And I’m really trying. But I can’t promise to not go off when the guy has another 2 takeaway game or wins DPOY. Anyhow, all kidding / complaining aside, he is related to the story as I do think it is fair to say he’s a major reason why the pick keeps looking worse.

I’m one of the complainers. I admit it. This thing just stings. I’ll shut up eventually. And I’m really trying. But I can’t promise to not go off when the guy has another 2 takeaway game or wins DPOY. Anyhow, all kidding / complaining aside, he is related to the story as I do think it is fair to say he’s a major reason why the pick keeps looking worse.
This may just sound like sour grapes and I give Minkah credit for being in the right place at the right time, but outside of that pick 6 he had last week which was a really, really good play, the rest of his turnovers have been dumb luck. It's not like he's Ed Reed out there jumping routes left and right or destroying guys across the middle. Maybe it continues and the "luck" argument becomes less likely, but that's where at least my head is at.

This may just sound like sour grapes and I give Minkah credit for being in the right place at the right time, but outside of that pick 6 he had last week which was a really, really good play, the rest of his turnovers have been dumb luck. It's not like he's Ed Reed out there jumping routes left and right or destroying guys across the middle. Maybe it continues and the "luck" argument becomes less likely, but that's where at least my head is at.
I want to go there with you, I really do. If the “luck” stops, it will ease the pain. If not, and this **** continues - for years - ugh I don’t even want to think about it.

I honestly don't understand how teams are playing Steelers on defense. I'm watching the Rams make the same mistake over and over that cost us the game.

They're sending all out blitzes and giving Randolph a free opportunity to chuck the ball on 1 on 1.

You're the damn Rams with A.Donald...Why the hell are you sending and all out blitz?

Play your zone and force Randolph to make reads...
Rudolph.

Randolph was Mortimer's brother in Trading Places.

Disgruntled player

aka “I want to play free safety where I can be elite you idiots!”
I screamed from the rooftops that he needed to be at FS. I’m astonished that I, a fan, could understand that, and coaches who are supposed to know the game to a level where they get paid millions of dollars to coach it, could not.

I screamed from the rooftops that he needed to be at FS. I’m astonished that I, a fan, could understand that, and coaches who are supposed to know the game to a level where they get paid millions of dollars to coach it, could not.
It was maddening.

Back
Top Bottom