Steelers Pick - The Gift That Keeps On Giving | Page 73 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Steelers Pick - The Gift That Keeps On Giving

Big Indy, Raider and Bills fan this season.

Damn that hurt to say out loud.

Why are you calling it a meaningful game? You mean for NE? And if it is for NE then last year was a meaningful game for NE as they were trying to get home field but didn't get it when they lost to us.

That was in our stadium. I said meaningful game at Foxboro. Last time we put up a fight there was over a decade ago.

Games involving Miami and the Patriots beginning with the 2008 season (Miami on road):
2008 season:​
Sun Sep 21 2008​
at NE​
Miami 38, New England 13​
2009 season:​
Sun Nov 8 2009​
at NE​
New England 27, Miami 17​
2010 season:​
Sun Jan 2 2011​
at NE​
2011 season:​
Sat Dec 24 2011​
at NE​
New England 27, Miami 24​
2012 season:​
Sun Dec 30 2012​
at NE​
2013 season:​
Sun Oct 27 2013​
at NE​
New England 27, Miami 17​
2014 season:​
Sun Dec 14 2014​
at NE​
New England 41, Miami 13​
2015 season:​
Thu Oct 29 2015​
at NE​
2016 season:​
Sun Sep 18 2016​
at NE​
New England 31, Miami 24​
2017 season:​
Sun Nov 26 2017​
at NE​
New England 35, Miami 17​
2018 season:​
Sun Sep 30 2018​
at NE​
2019 season:​
Sun Dec 29 2019​
Mia at NE​

Primary team Miami: 1-10
Points for Miami: 171
Points against Miami: 341

How does a guy that's delievring punches and kicks to the head of an opponent that's pinned to the ground get his suspension reduced?
I was just protecting my QB only goes so far.
Especially when DeCastro was there and held the oppenent without throwing a single punch.
Exactly, Dude lost his cool just as much as Myles did. I dont know what was said but I do know that Rudolph said something to provoke what happened. I dont buy for 1 second that Garrett did all this without hearing something.

How does a guy that's delievring punches and kicks to the head of an opponent that's pinned to the ground get his suspension reduced?
I was just protecting my QB only goes so far.
Especially when DeCastro was there and held the oppenent without throwing a single punch.
:cheers:

Exactly, Dude lost his cool just as much as Myles did. I dont know what was said but I do know that Rudolph said something to provoke what happened. I dont buy for 1 second that Garrett did all this without hearing something.
He could've said something. Actually, I know he said something. I don't know about the racial slur though. I get the feeling that was just a ploy by Garrett and his agent to try and get a lesser punishment.

The sooner the Colts come to grip that Brissett isn't the long term solution then the better.
Don't waste that talented roster hoping it comes together for him.
Last night on the scramble he allowed himself to get tackle short of the sticks when his team disperately needed it.

Of course Houston took advantage and further pushed our draft pick back.

Back
Top Bottom