Steelers Pick - The Gift That Keeps On Giving | Page 87 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Steelers Pick - The Gift That Keeps On Giving

I'm surprised at how well they've done with so many offensive injuries, I didn't expect a top 5 pick but I certainly wouldn't have expected one in the 20s.

Anyway they should wind up 9-7, and it'll be between them and whoever doesn't win the South out of the Texans and Titans for the sixth seed, with those two having to play each other twice in the last three games. Here's hoping the Steelers miss out and give us a top 20 pick.

I'm surprised at how well they've done with so many offensive injuries, I didn't expect a top 5 pick but I certainly wouldn't have expected one in the 20s.

Anyway they should wind up 9-7, and it'll be between them and whoever doesn't win the South out of the Texans and Titans for the sixth seed, with those two having to play each other twice in the last three games. Here's hoping the Steelers miss out and give us a top 20 pick.

they get back 2 offensive weapons for this next game.

Thats another reason I can’t stand the Steelers . They really don’t have any long term injuries except for Ben and tuit. I realize losing the qb us huge but that’s a healthy team as usual. But the media especially around Pittsburgh plays up how wounded they are. Last year they didnt have any all year. No important players on ir. Finally last few weeks they lost starting tackle. That’s it for last year. They always have guys that miss a few games.
we got so many guys on ir. Last year we had even more. I think some of it had to due with gase because all there years we had slot of injuries and this year the jets are loaded with injuries. But really juju and Conner are missing 4 or 5 games but they come back. It’s annoying

Agree! Damn we are cursed. I forgot about hugh green blowing out his knee. That was in the jets game where we lost 51-45 i think. Did we lose him and our hall of fame center in the same year?
I think we may have lost Stephenson one year earlier. IIR, Marty Lyons rolled on the back of his leg/knee - it was a Jet game. Green was a terror in an era that saw pass-rushing, athletic LBs take the league by storm - Lawrence Taylor, Hugh Green, Ricky Jackson, Andre Tippett, etc - Green was the best after LT at the time. I thought it was a great trade as we needed a game-changing player on D. I forget how many games he played before getting hurt but when he returned he had lost 2 steps and was never the same as he was in Tampa.

Last 2 years #1 overall picks at qb couldn’t beat a damn 3rd string qb.

That’s just our luck

Last 2 years #1 overall picks at qb couldn’t beat a damn 3rd string qb.

That’s just our luck
There is no magic formula and fans that ignore that thinking that getting the number one overall pick at Qb seems to ignore history.
Lamar Jackson and Deshaun Watson are doing quite well for their teams. lets not also forget Pat Mahomes. we could have moved up to get any of these guys.
i have no faith in our GM but he has acquired more picks so we shall see what he does with them

There is no magic formula and fans that ignore that thinking that getting the number one overall pick at Qb seems to ignore history.
Lamar Jackson and Deshaun Watson are doing quite well for their teams. lets not also forget Pat Mahomes. we could have moved up to get any of these guys.
i have no faith in our GM but he has acquired more picks so we shall see what he does with them
As long as he doesn’t do what he was on the staff for when Jeffrey Jeff used those picks and money to grab Dion Jordan. What a draft that was.

When was the last time one of those "turnovers" fell into Fitpatrick's lap? Three weeks? Four? Five? Yeah, his first few games in Pittsburgh were "enchanted," but over time, he's not going to be the HOF player that the media and supposed Miami fans have made him out to be.

I mentioned it in the draft ranking thread since it will affect two of our picks. One with SoS and of course Steelers taking a loss makes that other one a bit better.

Steelers lose, but they still have that 6th seed nearly wrapped up with one win out of two final games.

Steelers lose, but they still have that 6th seed nearly wrapped up with one win out of two final games.
Jets and Ravens remain on schedule, good chance they could lose both those. Jets they may be able to win against. They’ve been bad but pull a win out here and there. I don’t think they will succeed against the Ravens.

Jets and Ravens remain on schedule, good chance they could lose both those. Jets they may be able to win against. They’ve been bad but pull a win out here and there. I don’t think they will succeed against the Ravens.

Yeah, but the only teams that they are competing are three 6 win teams and the loser of the Texans/Titans divison. And Steelers beat Titans, so they win tiebreaker.

Back
Top Bottom