STEVEN ROSS : HUGE MAJOR WEAKNESS THAT NEEDS TO GO | Page 8 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

STEVEN ROSS : HUGE MAJOR WEAKNESS THAT NEEDS TO GO

Never ending with this franchise! Before you shew me away as a knee jerk Dolphins fan poser please understand I own Dolphins underwear!
Flores will take a team to the Super bowl one day! Hopefully in the NFC!

Mr. Ross- you better hire Dabo Swinny or Doug Pederson!
Fk the rest of them!

That is all!

Yours truly!
Serik
I really thought that with Flores as well. But if it's true he stopped communicating with assistant coaches, that clearly explains why he was fired.

I really thought that with Flores as well. But if it's true he stopped communicating with assistant coaches, that clearly explains why he was fired.
Its funny though- if he truly did ( shut them out ) we won 7 of the last 8 games without their input!
Addition by subtraction maybe?

He was certainly wet behind the ears but still a leader..

Its funny though- if he truly did ( shut them out ) we won 7 of the last 8 games without their input!

Or they ran the show and Flo was a show-pony on the sidelines...

Just don't know if maybe the assistant coaches got together and put the game plans into action? How much was Flores really involved in the turnaround? Obviously, I don't know the answer.

But a HC doesn't get fired after two consecutive winning seasons unless something really went wrong.

Don't expect anything productive out of Ross with this hire. The report today in the Athletic says Ross was the driving force to get Watson and even tried to call him the night before the deadline to make it happen. Now, Tua is his guy. He changes with the wind. He hasn't a clue what he's doing as an owner of an NFL franchise. He's managed to do a full-on Gordon Gekko with this team. Buy it and shred it from the inside out.

Why? Because it's breakable, that's why! Had to throw that in there for all you Wall Street fans.
This has been debunked. That was put out by the Watson camp.

Never ending with this franchise! Before you shew me away as a knee jerk Dolphins fan poser please understand I own Dolphins underwear!

Fk the rest of them!

That is all!

Yours truly!
Serik
I agree with Pederson but Dabo would likely be a disaster in the NFL. Like Saban, Meyers, Spurrier, and other top names college coaches who tried the NFL and failed. Dabo is a success in college because he has been able to recruit very well. That is the one thing that separates the top college teams from the rest.

With many of his best players leaving after the 2020 season, Clemson was very ordinary this past season. Dabo is a great recruiter but just an average HC IMO.

tell-us-more-willy-wonka.gif

No threads about this at all
Confused Schitts Creek GIF by CBC

Wait did we fire our HC?

Fk the rest of them!

That is all!

Yours truly!
Serik
Flores will take a team to the super bowl one day? Only if they let him drive the bus

Fk the rest of them!

That is all!

Yours truly!
Serik
Dolphin panties......awesome...

Kidding brother, I couldn't resist.......lol

Just don't know if maybe the assistant coaches got together and put the game plans into action? How much was Flores really involved in the turnaround? Obviously, I don't know the answer.

But a HC doesn't get fired after two consecutive winning seasons unless something really went wrong.
I cant argue with this..
One exception is the Owner is clueless. TBD

Back
Top Bottom