Strong opinion sports on Rosen | Page 9 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Strong opinion sports on Rosen

Yeah that 49% completion percentage is banging.

You keep regurgitating everything you say!!

Come with something NEW bro....

We know you hate Rosen because you want Tua but theres more to the game then your own agenda!

You keep regurgitating everything you say!!

Come with something NEW bro....

We know you hate Rosen because you want Tua but theres more to the game then your own agenda!

Aren't you regurgitating everything you say?

Every time someone has a negative comment about Rosen you're go to move is to say they hate him.

Go to the store right now, find a mirror and buy it, drive home and look at the mirror.

Aren't you regurgitating everything you say?

Every time someone has a negative comment about Rosen you're go to move is to say they hate him.

Go to the store right now, find a mirror and buy it, drive home and look at the mirror.

And you keep TALKING for the guys that think like you!!

Go to the store, buy a tampon and put it in your mouth :)

Disrespect can be thrown both ways!!

Quit riding the HATERS nutz and worry about your own comments!

And you keep TALKING for the guys that think like you!!

Go to the store, buy a tampon and put it in your mouth :)

Disrespect can be thrown both ways!!

Quit riding the HATERS nutz and worry about your own comments!

Worry about you own comments says the man who has to chime in on any negative talk about Rosen. What a clown you are.

I said look in a mirror....that's disrespect? I'm sorry I hurt your feelings with my mean comments.

nuts with a Z what a cool hip guy, do you and your boyz have a safe place to go to incase your feelings get hurt?....never mind of course you, your mom's basement.

Worry about you own comments says the man who has to chime in on any negative talk about Rosen. What a clown you are.

I said look in a mirror....that's disrespect? I'm sorry I hurt your feelings with my mean comments.

nuts with a Z what a cool hip guy, do you and your boyz have a safe place to go to incase your feelings get hurt?....never mind of course you, your mom's basement.

Lmaooooo yeah I need to hide in the basement!

You definitely haven't met me and I dont need to take it there....

Just keep it to the forum so we can keep having fun disagreeing bro!!

Fins up!!

Yeah that 49% completion percentage is banging.

SMH. Look, I’m all in for Tua as well. However, even he would struggle behind this line. The way I see it, if Rosen develops, in the worst case we have a cheap backup for a couple of years that we can trade at some point should we want to hopefully for at least as much as we traded to bring him here in the first place. However, I’m also open to the outside possibility that Rosen may end up also developing into a good NFL QB. I have seen improvement, and quite frankly, watching Rosen’s development is the only reason I watch the games this season, so we’ll see where he ends up.

Because of Luck's injuries he actually retired so he's not even "third string" right now, but nice try.

And his fans, the Colts and the entire NFL were crushed when he announced it. When RG retires you’ll hear crickets

And his fans, the Colts and the entire NFL were crushed when he announced it. When RG retires you’ll hear crickets
Guess that's what happens when one gets their injury during their rookie season.

So wanting to field a TEAM of actual nfl caliber players and not expecting a Qb to carry an entire franchise every week Is an “excuse”? What QB carries an entire team for a season besides maybe Rodgers who still doesn’t win unless he gets help?

Jay Cutler came in and took a playoff team from a year ago to last in the division.

7 LONG YEARS.....and counting it seems.

I believe the bias about Tua stems from Saban hate

Well... you quoted me, so I had to wonder.

Saban? I have zero opinion about the man... or any college coach really.

Indeed, my point has generally been that the partisans here have staked out their position and then defended them regardless of facts or changing reality. Most of the guys willing to give Rosen a shot are doing just that... remaining open-minded and willing to see what develops.

While the Tua crowd has largely been composed of guys who would swear on a stack of Bibles that Tua is the best thing they've ever seen.

If there's a Saban bias... I have not seen it.

Well... you quoted me, so I had to wonder.

Saban? I have zero opinion about the man... or any college coach really.

Indeed, my point has generally been that the partisans here have staked out their position and then defended them regardless of facts or changing reality. Most of the guys willing to give Rosen a shot are doing just that... remaining open-minded and willing to see what develops.

While the Tua crowd has largely been composed of guys who would swear on a stack of Bibles that Tua is the best thing they've ever seen.

If there's a Saban bias... I have not seen it.
Rosen is not getting a fair shot - far from it

The decision was made to tank in March - Rosen does have the weapons or Oline to compete and I feel for him - but it was far from fair

Rosen is not getting a fair shot - far from it

The decision was made to tank in March - Rosen does have the weapons or Oline to compete and I feel for him - but it was far from fair

As far as Tua he is a generational talent - he can move his team down he field he can avoid pressure he can simply get it done and the FO saw it long ago

They will build around Tua

Back
Top Bottom