Strong opinion sports on Rosen | Page 8 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Strong opinion sports on Rosen

Sucks for Rosen but it's really not about him this season. The best he can hope for is that he shows enough that other teams are going to want his services and will offer at minmum of a 2nd or ideally, a 1st for him.

He's a cheap young back up for few years with this team.
The team is evenutally going to get more talent.

If he's good enough to draw a 2nd, you don't think Flo may keep him?

Every qb has drops. Stop looking for reasons why the qb struggled once Dallas decided they were actually gonna play.

you don’t get to tell me to stop doing anything. The jury is still out on Rosen, but I have seen signs of improvement since he got here. If you haven’t, then that’s on you.

Let go of what? “7 year window” is clearly a reference tannehill. The team was bad. Now we have Rosen and the team is even worse. Point being you can’t evalute either of them properly.

Let go of Tannehill. Rosen is simply a better QB.

Sorry you have rose colored glasses but Tannehill was not good enough to raise the ability of anyone around him. The team was not bad enough all 7 years to where he couldn’t have raised them up, but he doesn’t have it in him. He was not good enough in showing pocket awareness. He is gone. He is a backup to a poor QB and can’t break thru. He had more than enough chances and couldn’t capitalize.

I think Rosen’s shown you enough in one game even where he’s worth a day 2 pick.

13 games to see if he’s worth more.
That's high praise coming from you @hoops .

Many posters are down on this coaching staff (I have some concerns as well), but I think they may have saved Rosens carreer, whether it be here or elsewhere, as opposed to if he had stayed in AZ.

They did a lot with Josh, in a short amount of time, and handled him better than many give them credit for, IMO.

Not if a team dangles a 1st at you.

Point taken.
My point is, if Rosen plays well enough to draw a R2 pick OFFER, he's playing well enough Flo may pass on a R1 QB. Only some FH posters refuse to believe Flo will accept anything less than the next PManning. Maybe not even that.

There is a Tua cult. There is a difference between
- believing that Tua is the best prospect since Luck and if we have to draft a QB it should be Tua yet hopes that Rosen could be the guy and hopes that he may develop into that guy and
- someone who thinks that Tua is the messiah of NFL football and he makes all our pains and aches go away to the point that the person has to root for us to be bad, Rosen has to suck and evaluation of the Miami Dolphins takes a back seat.

The latter is a cult.
Oh my.... oh my... oh my....

Yes... the Tua cult.

It boggles my mind that folks won’t watch Tua or Bama because they hate Saban so much lol

I can’t wait to hear the excuses by seasons end...

Well Tua didn’t play anybody? You play who is front of you.

Anyone Checked Clemson’s path to the final four?!!

Point taken.
My point is, if Rosen plays well enough to draw a R2 pick OFFER, he's playing well enough Flo may pass on a R1 QB. Only some FH posters refuse to believe Flo will accept anything less than the next PManning. Maybe not even that.
There is a third option.

Trade out of the top pick, but still take a QB, such as Herbert, or Fromm in rd1.

It would essentially be a free pick, assuming we get 2 rd1 picks in return, which is a safe assumption.

That was a great video. Thanks for posting.

Really found the play where Rosen audibled from the run play to a pass and the WRs weren’t even paying attention quite interesting. Seems like someone needs to wake these WRs the F up. Hopefully we get a good dose of Ford to let them know they can get replaced quickly.

The Patriots have smart, active, attentive players while we have inattentive, lazy, receivers and skill players that frequently kill plays with these types of mental mistakes. Is it any wonder we lose to them?

The Patriots have smart, active, attentive players while we have inattentive, lazy, receivers and skill players that frequently kill plays with these types of mental mistakes. Is it any wonder we lose to them?
For any team to be perennial contenders, they have to have assignment sound players at every position. Physical shortcomings can be masked to a certain extent, but mental errors are drive killers on offense, and potential big plays against the defense. Good opposing coordinators know how to attack individual players that are not up to the task.

The Pats are the gold standard when it comes to this. That is why they are able to come at you nine ways from Sunday.

Many times I think the "culture" rhetoric is just coach speak, but in this case it is spot on. Every player must know the system, and be focused on executing.

If the players we have are unable, or unwilling, then get different players, PERIOD.

There are reasons that Kiko is gone, Jones is limited, Grant is a part timer.

It boggles my mind that folks won’t watch Tua or Bama because they hate Saban so much lol

I can’t wait to hear the excuses by seasons end...

Well Tua didn’t play anybody? You play who is front of you.

Anyone Checked Clemson’s path to the final four?!!

Hate Saban?

What?

Back
Top Bottom