Take on AFC East today. | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Take on AFC East today.

So we'll be 3rd? Still sooks. Plus it's going to sook bad if/when Sparano's offense thumps us similarly with a 40+plus blowout.

Shows how piss poor the NFL product actually is.....

Same story every year. Patriots head and shoulders better than everyone else, one team competes for a wildcard team, and the rest are fighting to stay out of the cellar.

Pays 100 millions to Mario to improve their defense=6 touchdowns again you by the jets

Which btw Mario specifically looked bad
I watched the game, it 4 td's against the defense, and the Bills turned the ball over like we did. Use the same excuses for their D as ours. Difference is at least Buffalo's offense put up some points. We are not better than the Bills, both teams stink.

I just love how you guys try to take credit from us. NE will always be the team to beat as long as Brady can play but it's hard to say any team(outside of Washington) was more impressive than the Jets yesterday.

I just love how you guys try to take credit from us. NE will always be the team to beat as long as Brady can play but it's hard to say any team(outside of Washington) was more impressive than the Jets yesterday.
I agree, you can and San Fran and Denver and the Cowboys, all looked good.

As bad as the 21st century has been for the Dolphins, it's clear that whatever magic the Bills channeled during the 90s was gone the day they got beat in Nashville in 1999. It's been all downhill for them since then and there's no signs of a turn-around ahead. They're working on a 12 year playoff drought-- that puts the Dolphins to shame in the futility department and that's quite a feat these days.

Ignore the homers. Some of them actually think we are more talented than the Bills. You guys looked terrific from start to end.

I watched the game, it 4 td's against the defense, and the Bills turned the ball over like we did. Use the same excuses for their D as ours. Difference is at least Buffalo's offense put up some points. We are not better than the Bills, both teams stink.

So your saying the jets are better than the texans?...

I agree, you can and San Fran and Denver and the Cowboys, all looked good.

Exactly! Dallas knew they needed to beat the Giants so they re tooled specifically to beat the giants. Denver did the same, of course they got lucky that their F.O. didnt suck and payton wanted to go there. S.F. was one game away from the super bowl and they didnt stand pat they improved.

I never thought buffalo was a threat...even after signing Anderson and Williams. The jets beat up on a bad team and manage to put up some points on the board. But that won;t happen week in and week out.

And all that QB shuffling may have worked in week 1, but in the end it will actually hurt more than it helps.

I never thought buffalo was a threat...even after signing Anderson and Williams. The jets beat up on a bad team and manage to put up some points on the board. But that won;t happen week in and week out.

And all that QB shuffling may have worked in week 1, but in the end it will actually hurt more than it helps.

Dude, I REFUSE to believe that Tony Sparano suddenly grew a brain overnight and put together a miracle offense.

The Jets have owned the Biulls over the last few years. Most of the games aren't even close.

Games involving NY Jets and Buffalo beginning with the 2010 season:

2010 season: Week 4 Sun Oct 3 2010 at Buf NY Jets 38, Buffalo 14
2010 season: Week 17 Sun Jan 2 2011 at NYJ NY Jets 38, Buffalo 7
2011 season: Week 9 Sun Nov 6 2011 at Buf NY Jets 27, Buffalo 11
2011 season: Week 12 Sun Nov 27 2011 at NYJ NY Jets 28, Buffalo 24
2012 season: Week 1 Sun Sep 9 2012 at NYJ NY Jets 48, Buffalo 28
2012 season: Week 17 Sun Dec 30 2012 NYJ at Buf

Primary team NY Jets: 5-0
Points for NY Jets: 179
Points against NY Jets: 84

"always do" ? what ?

the Jets beat the Dolphins early in the season in 2010 on a Sunday night, where the Dolphins made Sanchez look like the 2nd coming of Marino in the 1st quarter. It was week 3 of the season (Miami was 2-0 at the time) and the Jets offense made the Dolphins D look like minced meat in the 1st Quarter and the 2nd half after everyone here was hyped over wins against Buff and a crappy minnesota with an old and done Brett Favre. The Jets controlled the game and led for 90% of it. Miami was struggling from behind through the whole 2nd half trying to catch up.

And last year in 2011 the Jets beat Miami in NY on a Monday night in October... It was Miami's 5th game of the season, and the game wasn't close. The Jets controlled the game all the way and beat Miami 24-6.

It's far from a given fella this early in the season with the dolphins in flux with new schemes new coaches on offense and defense, and a crappy roster to boot. It's hilarious when fans of crappy teams try to gloat against anybody & couple it with baseless facts they try to spew. lol. It's a form of inferiority complex syndrome

what made up stats you put up. the phins knocked the jets out of the playoff race last season and owned them the year before in 1 game when it counted.

Back
Top Bottom