Take on AFC East today. | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Take on AFC East today.

Fluke.

That game should have been way more competitive.... Bills played horribly, fits way off target, and really bad game plan.

Its not like I'm worried about playing the Jets again... We'll win a close one at home in all likelihood. Probably over tebow.

But how can you call a game where Sanchez looks that good anything but a Fluke. He's not that good.

Lol, should have been way more competitive because? The only thing Bills did well was their run game. Let's see, the Jets OL did ok against that beast of a DL. Still trying to figure out if Sanchez was touched. He was just about average with his 3 TD performance and several 3rd down conversions.. Jets receivers did ok too with big plays.

Fitz had a great game. He made huge plays. Although he had 3 picks and another 3 near picks, he was clearly the better QB.

Get a clue. Even without Revis, ur team doesn't stand a chance, even if it's against Tebow!

The Jets have alot to worry about still.
Tebow is a waste of a roster spot and Sanchez cannot win a game if the running game is shut down.

wasn't our run game shut down Sunday? did we win?

Fluke.

That game should have been way more competitive.... Bills played horribly, fits way off target, and really bad game plan.

Its not like I'm worried about playing the Jets again... We'll win a close one at home in all likelihood. Probably over tebow.

But how can you call a game where Sanchez looks that good anything but a Fluke. He's not that good.

we dominated you that game, the only reason it was only a 20 pt win was b/c we relaxed w/ a huge lead. That game could ahve been 60-10.

You should be worried b/c not only have the Jets beaten the Bills consistently we've humiliated you in most of those games.

are the Bills fans back already?

Apparently, they came out of hiding after those great wins against SB contenders. You know, the Chiefs and the Browns.

---------- Post added at 08:47 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:46 AM ----------

The Jets have alot to worry about still.
Tebow is a waste of a roster spot and Sanchez cannot win a game if the running game is shut down.

Running game was shut down this past game and Sanchez got the win, i dont care who wins it, as long as they get the W!!!

---------- Post added at 08:49 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:47 AM ----------

Fluke.

Never said Sanchez was good, im not a Sanchez fan, everyone on this boards knows i cant stand him. But Fitzy? Come on now, he sucks!! BTW, how is that $100 million dollar DE working out for you? Talk about a waste of a player.

wasn't our run game shut down Sunday? did we win?

Sanchez wasnt the reason you won. You won because of a missed FG.
The point still stands, Sanchez is crap.

he missed 47 & 48 yd FGs, neither one even close to a chip shot on grass on a rainy day and last I checked down 17-13 Sanchez led us to the go ahead TD in the final minutes then led us into chip shot FG range in OT for the win.

This is nothing new, Sanchez IMO does suck. But so does your kicker, and the week before the game people on this board were talking about having the best Kicker/Punter duo in the league. How's that working out for you?

It sucks, but I'm not some delusional dip****like the majority of your spray tanned mongoloid fanbase.

are the Bills fans back already?

You must think "Most posts wins".... huh?

People have lives. If you choose to spend yours on MB's discussing football to complete strangers on a nearly pathological routine, have at it. Why are you concerned with how often people post? Do you really believe your points are more or less valid based on frequency?

This is nothing new, Sanchez IMO does suck. But so does your kicker, and the week before the game people on this board were talking about having the best Kicker/Punter duo in the league. How's that working out for you?

Mike Westhoff, your special teams coach, was the one quoted as saying that about the Dolphins STs. Right?

---------- Post added at 11:24 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:23 PM ----------

Really? Dolphins dont have delusional fans as well?

I don't think so. 99% of the fanbase (at least on here) couldn't be more disappointed that the Dolphins are average and have been forever. Morale hasn't been this bad in a long time if not ever.

he missed 47 & 48 yd FGs, neither one even close to a chip shot on grass on a rainy day and last I checked down 17-13 Sanchez led us to the go ahead TD in the final minutes then led us into chip shot FG range in OT for the win.

Dude made his 41 yd FG with no problem. He's 40 of 55 kicking 40-49 yd field goals. While his career high is 60, he blew the game for them. Had he made the kick, you'd sit here all week telling us how the Jets got robbed b/c of Hill's drops, Fasano's apparent BS catch, and some roughing the kicker nonsense.

Dude made his 41 yd FG with no problem. He's 40 of 55 kicking 40-49 yd field goals. While his career high is 60, he blew the game for them. Had he made the kick, you'd sit here all week telling us how the Jets got robbed b/c of Hill's drops, Fasano's apparent BS catch, and some roughing the kicker nonsense.

you know 47/48 yarders aren' chip shots, right? you know it did rain and they play on grass in that Stadium, right?

he missed the kick and it was justice, we would have gotten robbed based on fanaso's non catch and the BS false start penalty but thankfully that didn't happen. Those kicks should have been irrelevant in the game.

A bunch of lucky calls went the Dolphins way. Fasano catch, roughing the kicker call and a phantom PI call on the Jets on an incomplete 3rd down pass (the drive got 3 pts out of it), yet here you are crying about a couple of long range missed FGs, something your own player had complete control of.

You must think "Most posts wins".... huh?

People have lives.

Its weird, cuz Bills fans were all over this MB talking smack, but when the Bills got their behinds handed to them on kickoff weekend, none of the those posters showed up for a whole week. I guess they had no lives all the way until the start of the football season. If you talk smack and your team doesn't win, I'd expect to see a few humble posts, not chicken out and crawl back under a rock to go in hibernation mode for a while.

Its weird, cuz Bills fans were all over this MB talking smack, but when the Bills got their behinds handed to them on kickoff weekend, none of the those posters showed up for a whole week. I guess they had no lives all the way until the start of the football season. If you talk smack and your team doesn't win, I'd expect to see a few humble posts, not chicken out and crawl back under a rock to go in hibernation mode for a while.

I can't speak for other Bills fans, only myself. What you're saying may be true, but why is it important? What does it accomplish? Why do you care?

Back
Top Bottom