Tannehill, Gase & Tannenbaum: Epic Failures | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Tannehill, Gase & Tannenbaum: Epic Failures

So I was watching highlights from the preseason on YouTube and the full replay of week 4 Dolphins vs Bills from 1993 came on. It's the best Dolphins game you can watch. We're winning 19-0, Marino has 2 TDs and it's still in the 1st Qtr. Most fun I've had watching the Dolphins in some time. It's easy to forget how amazing Marino was.

I suspect you are the reason "Fieldchatter.com/Dolphins'" numbers "have started to widdle away over the last couple of years."

As someone who migrated to this site because the last two message boards I frequented (phins.com and KFFL) became unreadable garbage, I'm just going to go ahead and say it: I am quite certain you are 100% correct.

[QUOTE="dolfan_101, post: 7676096, member: " i joined these boards when i was in 8th grade. more than a decade ago. it’s about time i became vip, i hope it’s worth it.[/QUOTE]

Come on over, the waters fine. Nice to take a break from the Mains. Plus, your $ goes to support this site!

Agree with OP. Tannehill has had enough chances. Dude punch it in from the 9. Watching Tannehill play QB is like watching ice cream melt

Tannehill is a good QB. He may not be elite but saying he can't read defenses and call audibles, etc is just BS.
I mean he can do it...he's just not great at it. But then again, only elite QBs are noticably good at it.

Back
Top Bottom