Tannehill Having Best Year Of His Career. | Page 15 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Tannehill Having Best Year Of His Career.

Year. Not yest.

Best passer rating by far at 104.5 for the year. Best TD/INT ratio as well.

I know there is still a good bit of football to be played. I really want to see how Tanne finishes the year especially since the games still have meaning.

Amazing how much a few weeks can change things. A few weeks ago Tannehill was basically a walking corpse around here. 99% of us had written him off completely myself included.

He is relatively young for a QB and based on his last 16+ games in my opinion he is now trending up. Yes he has had a bad game or two but overall I am liking what I've seen. I realize just how huge these last 3 games are and am excited to see if Tannehill steps up or not

Yes...but he has to finish it or it’s meaningless.

A collapse in the final 3 games puts us right back where we were...with Ryan Tannehill teasing us again then letting us down...I’m hoping he gets it done.

Dallas Thomas.
Billy Turner.
Jamil Douglas
Isaac Asiata.

There is something very wrong with how the Dolphins draft and develop interior OL players. Something very, very wrong with it.

It's also concerning that in the three drafts the current regime has been in charge (Chris Grier) we have only used one 5th round selection on on interior offensive lineman (Asiata).

You can't solve a problem or build depth without drafting any players.

It's also concerning that in the three drafts the current regime has been in charge (Chris Grier) we have only used one 5th round selection on on interior offensive lineman (Asiata).

I don't know why so many of us got fooled into thinking Asiata would be decent....myself included...our record should really tell us otherwise

If tannehill leads us to playoffs the only question left for me will be if he can stay healthy, and id be willing to risk it. Hell if he misses the playoffs and plays as well as last sunday, i'll feel the same.

I recall a few weeks ago we had a sizeable group pointing out discussing playoffs was unrealistic (to put it mildly, no need to start ****).

I wanted tannehill to show he could elevate this team, and he's doing it. It was evident against the colts, despite the loss. It was questionable in the bills win, but it was a win. NE game it was clear, win or lose. 3 more to go, anything can happen, good or bad, but my homer vision is hard to turn off at the moment.

See I look at this completely different. Why draft a "backup" at QB in the 2-4 rounds. In rounds 2-3, you aren't drafting a backup at any other position. Hell even round 4, you are still drafting for a possible starter. So why would we make it any different for the most important position on the field? I have always liked Thill and think we should definitely keep him, but if we are gonna draft a QB it should be with a first rounder. I don't want to piddle with some hopefully project that may be a good backup QB some day. Brocktober did his job in the backup role. He kept the season a float even though it looked terrible at times. We didnt lose all 5 games he played.

With that said, IFthill stays healthy throughout this year, I don't want any part of drafting a QB with the 20-32 pick in the first round. Now in 2020, we maybe cooking with that QB class.

I like this and agree
Always Faulk to fiddle with

I don't know why so many of us got fooled into thinking Asiata would be decent....myself included...our record should really tell us otherwise
Maybe because he was a four year starter at a winning program, and also won the award for PAC 12 lineman of the year. I haven't seen him take 10 meaningful snaps, so I can't call him a bust...I can call Larsen a bust though.

Maybe because he was a four year starter at a winning program, and also won the award for PAC 12 lineman of the year. I haven't seen him take 10 meaningful snaps, so I can't call him a bust...I can call Larsen a bust though.
Just that one block on Drake's run makes him superstar 4ever!

You’re so confident today lol. You really think our FANBASE is what has led us in to mediocrity for nearly 20 years? The fans? Obviously someone with the name TANNTHEMAN17 has a deep connection to RT but maybe see how the season plays out before declaring the fan base idiots

That coming from someone with the most goofiest Marino photo as an avatar.

There are 1000 better bada$$ photos of Marino and you chose that one. SMH

even when i was predicting a great record fir us this year, my main concern was depth on OL. With this QB, really that should be priority one. Solid OL and we’re in almost every game.

That coming from someone with the most goofiest Marino photo as an avatar.

There are 1000 better bada$$ photos of Marino and you chose that one. SMH

This coming from someone who obviously does not know that that still was taken from one of the funniest awesome Marino videos ever where he’s cussing at the director for telling him he messed up. Thanks for playing but sit down boy

This coming from someone who obviously does not know that that still was taken from one of the funniest awesome Marino videos ever where he’s cussing at the director for telling him he messed up. Thanks for playing but sit down boy

Still the goofiest photo ever of Marino. Even if it was signed.

I had never even seen that before today. LOL. He was a ****y SOB

Back
Top Bottom