Tannehill Having Best Year Of His Career. | Page 17 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Tannehill Having Best Year Of His Career.

If you enjoy watching tannehill need a perfect pocket and game breaking receivers to be successful, more power to you.

I like Ryan’s arm, I like his toughness, I liken his mobility, but I want a QB that doesn’t leave plays on the field and isn’t caught dead when there’s be pressure in the pocket

If you enjoy watching tannehill need a perfect pocket and game breaking receivers to be successful, more power to you.

I like Ryan’s arm, I like his toughness, I liken his mobility, but I want a QB that doesn’t leave plays on the field and isn’t caught dead when there’s be pressure in the pocket
I want a lot of things especially during Christmas but you have no clue what you’re watching.

I want a lot of things especially during Christmas but you have no clue what you’re watching.

Laughable. I didn’t form this opinion from three quarters of football today, I’ve formed it over 6 years

I don't think that's entirely true.

You can look at Mahomes if you're the Packers, Patriots, Steelers, Seahawks, Saints, and Rams and be totally fine with what you have. Maybe you'd try and take a shot at a developmental kid for depth or successorship (considering Brees, Brady, Ben are all older).

and in the essence, what's wrong with wanting to have one of the top 5/6 QBs in the league? Those teams are always relevant/going to be relevant. I would say any one of those teams could win the Superbowl in a given year...

All of the other teams in the 10 and below-ish world are hoping for an absolute phenomenon to even sniff a Superbowl. Like the Falcons a couple years ago...the Eagles last year was pretty remarkable as well, especially because of the excellence they were able to extract from Foles in crunch time. That's what it made it so amazing.

This is the biggest misconception I see from people who are critical of RT, and a major reason why I can't take their argument seriously.

You guys go ahead and take the discount medicocre QB route to winning games, just like it has worked out for the jags, ravens, redskins, Bengals over the kast 4-5 years. I’ll take my chances on finding a game changi QB like the eagles, browns, chiefs, Texans have done and compete that way

We’ll be stuck where we are now forever w/ the tanny/gase combo.

W/ that said, hope tannehill can put something together And win this game. Defense is doing their part now

You guys go ahead and take the discount medicocre QB route to winning games, just like it has worked out for the jags, ravens, redskins, Bengals over the kast 4-5 years. I’ll take my chances on finding a game changi QB like the eagles, browns, chiefs, Texans have done and compete that way

We’ll be stuck where we are now forever w/ the tanny/gase combo.

W/ that said, hope tannehill can put something together And win this game. Defense is doing their part now

No you won't. You aren't making any decisions.

And your point is? That is not sayin much. Horrible Just like the front office and coaching staff

Last edited:
This is the biggest misconception I see from people who are critical of RT, and a major reason why I can't take their argument seriously.

I mean if you go back to 1988 you've had 30 Superbowl winners and only 8 of them weren't led by future HOF QBs.

Nick Foles, Joe Flacco - both played lights out football through the playoffs
Brad Johnson, Trent Dilfer - both had absolute generational defenses
Eli Manning - nothing needs to be said - just some beautifully freaky stuff going on
Jeff Hostelter - honestly don't know anything about em
Mark Rypien - same story, don't know anything

Look - maybe I'm being a bit exaggerated in my statement, but 8/30 or about 26% are Non-HOF QBs. A couple of em had generational defenses, so, yea...phenomenom sounds right.

Also, if that's why you can't take an argument criticizing Tannehill seriously? Then you're just digging your head into the sand unnecessarily IMO.

"you think you need an elite QB to win a Superbowl? well, then your criticism of Tannehill is invalid."

nah man

Back
Top Bottom