Tannehill Having Best Year Of His Career. | Page 18 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Tannehill Having Best Year Of His Career.

Calling a player a females name makes you look like an idiot and nobody will ever take you seriously. Grow up.

Awe, did I hurt your feelings lmao! Stfu! It’s Gasy/Tammy fans like you that are the problem. Look at how shitty this team is but fans like you are content with the status quo! It’s time to blow this **** up.

I mean if you go back to 1988 you've had 30 Superbowl winners and only 8 of them weren't led by future HOF QBs.

Nick Foles, Joe Flacco - both played lights out football through the playoffs
Brad Johnson, Trent Dilfer - both had absolute generational defenses
Eli Manning - nothing needs to be said - just some beautifully freaky stuff going on
Jeff Hostelter - honestly don't know anything about em
Mark Rypien - same story, don't know anything

Look - maybe I'm being a bit exaggerated in my statement, but 8/30 or about 26% are Non-HOF QBs. A couple of em had generational defenses, so, yea...phenomenom sounds right.

Also, if that's why you can't take an argument criticizing Tannehill seriously? Then you're just digging your head into the sand unnecessarily IMO.

"you think you need an elite QB to win a Superbowl? well, then your criticism of Tannehill is invalid."

nah man

This is seriously misleading. Brady, Roethlisberger, Wilson all won SBs before they were great QBs. Manning won one after he was no longer very good at all. The fact that Brady, Roethlisberger, and Manning are HOF QBs does not change the fact that they won SBs as average or worse QBs.

Awe, did I hurt your feelings lmao! Stfu! It’s Gasy/Tammy fans like you that are the problem. Look at how ****ty this team is but fans like you are content with the status quo! It’s time to blow this **** up.

Nowhere in my post did I show support for any players or coaches. Just stating how stupid you sound all the time. You make no good points and act like a petulant child. If you’re over 18 I’ll be shocked.

Nowhere in my post did I show support for any players or coaches. Just stating how stupid you sound all the time. You make no good points and act like a petulant child. If you’re over 18 I’ll be shocked.

Why are you arguing with a child then?

Awe, did I hurt your feelings lmao! Stfu! It’s Gasy/Tammy fans like you that are the problem. Look at how ****ty this team is but fans like you are content with the status quo! It’s time to blow this **** up.

Pretty sure the problem is crappy drafting, coaching, player contracts etc.

If I hear anyone say other than the Dolphins suck you’re crazy. Now, let’s hear from you suck butts

LOL at anyone thinking Marino himself would fare any better with the pressure Tannehill has had on him today.

Last week was a red herring and everyone here knows it wasn't something we'll ever see consistently. Gase and Tannehill are BITCH made. LMAO at this being his best year when anyone not wearing rose tinted goggles knows he fails the eye test as a good QB in this league.

If this is the best year of his career it’s simply not good enough. Same old Dolphins. Not gonna dog pile on RT but just looks like most of his games in his career. On to next year...

Last week was a red herring and everyone here knows it wasn't something we'll ever see consistently. Gase and Tannehill are BITCH made. LMAO at this being his best year when anyone not wearing rose tinted goggles knows he fails the eye test as a good QB in this league.
I told people gase and Tannehill won back the fan base last week and renewed expectations only to piss it away as usual. I’ve seen this time and time again with this franchise.

Back
Top Bottom