Tannehill Having Best Year Of His Career. | Page 21 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Tannehill Having Best Year Of His Career.

Please point me to a post where you are even remotely critical of his performance. Just a quick scan of your postings and I couldn't find any. You would know better than I.
You’re making the claim. Back it up. Just this week I acknowledged his weakness is the off script stuff. Unfortunately for this team, none of the on script stuff is worth a damn.

You’re making the claim. Back it up. Just this week I acknowledged his weakness is the off script stuff. Unfortunately for this team, none of the on script stuff is worth a damn.
You said I wasn't looking hard enough. I looked, couldn't find anything of you being critical. I just asked for a link to one post of you being critical. I don't need to back anything up and if I did, just click your post history, it's all right there. Literally pages of support with no criticism. So pardon me if I don't really take you seriously when you don't look at him with an objective eye.

Well what if half were on him? Would be nice for him to escape the pocket a few times a game and possibly step up in the pocket. I know the line is trash but he still looks so stiff still after all this time
It doesn’t matter. **** blocking is **** blocking.

There is no excuse for that performance from the OL. Tannehill supporters get called out all the time for making “excuses “. Well the biggest excuses made around here are for the OL. Even when they’re called trash there is the “but” immediately following it.

You said I wasn't looking hard enough. I looked, couldn't find anything of you being critical. I just asked for a link to one post of you being critical. I don't need to back anything up and if I did, just click your post history, it's all right there. Literally pages of support with no criticism. So pardon me if I don't really take you seriously when you don't look at him with an objective eye.
As I said, you aren’t looking hard enough.

It doesn’t matter. **** blocking is **** blocking.

There is no excuse for that performance from the OL. Tannehill supporters get called out all the time for making “excuses “. Well the biggest excuses made around here are for the OL. Even when their called trash there is the “but” immediately following it.

The o-line sucks but it’s historically bad when RT is under center. I know he’s your guy but the results are the results

I even gave you the search terms to look for. I paraphrased the post for you. Show a little effort. You look like the Dolphins OL.
Obviously the point is a little over your head, so let me clarify.

The fact that I have to search through pages of your postings to find one post where you are critical and the fact that you tell me that I NEED effort to find such a post reflects the fact that you aren't objective, end of story. But you already knew that, hell everyone here already knew that.

I'm gonna let it go with that as this conversation is going nowhere.

We just watched a game where Tannehill didn’t make a single play. Not only that, but he missed some plays that were there on the field. Missed Drake in the flat for a sure TD. Missed Stills on a deep ball when Stills had 3 steps on the defender.

Why do some people feel the need to pretend he’s blameless for this debacle?

Back
Top Bottom