Tannehill Having Best Year Of His Career. | Page 22 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Tannehill Having Best Year Of His Career.

Obviously the point is a little over your head, so let me clarify.

The fact that I have to search through pages of your postings to find one post where you are critical and the fact that you tell me that I NEED effort to find such a post reflects the fact that you aren't objective, end of story. But you already knew that, hell everyone here already knew that.

I'm gonna let it go with that as this conversation is going nowhere.

Not if I am correct in my assessments, and I am, IMO. I can't recall any positive posts about Tannehill by you. Doesn't that make you biased by your own logic?

I've supported Tannehill his whole career, but theres enough on tape to know that when the stakes are highest Tannehill doesn't just fail to show up, he fails ten fold and has horrible games. And this dates back to the win and in game against the Jets his second year. If he didn't get hurt in 2016 I can't confidently say Tannehill plays well enough to get Miami into the playoffs with each game having so much meaning. I don't think theres a viable alternative to Tannehill this offseason but I also don't think he will ever be a playoff QB in Miami. There are just too many games to reference now.

Everybody having a pissing match over thill after out defense gave up 41 points in Minnesota. Agendas are strong in here.

I've supported Tannehill his whole career, but theres enough on tape to know that when the stakes are highest Tannehill doesn't just fail to show up, he fails ten fold and has horrible games. And this dates back to the win and in game against the Jets his second year. If he didn't get hurt in 2016 I can't confidently say Tannehill plays well enough to get Miami into the playoffs with each game having so much meaning. I don't think theres a viable alternative to Tannehill this offseason but I also don't think he will ever be a playoff QB in Miami. There are just too many games to reference now.

Ignore the QB position for a second. It this a playoff caliber team?

Everybody having a pissing match over thill after out defense gave up 41 points in Minnesota. Agendas are strong in here.

He led us to 3 points!! What game are you gonna win with that kind of production? Both sides of the ball sucked. The defense led us to more points than RT did. The “agenda” is wanting to win the game!

Is there a relevant point in that post?
Yes. You talk in absolutes, that no QB can succeed when sacked 9 times. You're wrong.

You place no blame for today's debacle on Tannehill's shoulders. He was crap. Just like the OL, just like the skill players, just like the defense, just like the coaching. But Tannehill was just as culpable as all of them, but as usual, you can't see it.

I’m going to guess that if the offense could have sustained a few drives in the second half, the defense probably doesn’t give up 41 points.

Yes. You talk in absolutes, that no QB can succeed when sacked 9 times. You're wrong.

You place no blame for today's debacle on Tannehill's shoulders. He was crap. Just like the OL, just like the skill players, just like the defense, just like the coaching. But Tannehill was just as culpable as all of them, but as usual, you can't see it.

In this game, the sacks were primarily on the OL and it wouldn't have mattered who was behind center. You don't have to agree with me but you won't convince me otherwise.

In this game, the sacks were primarily on the OL and it wouldn't have mattered who was behind center. You don't have to agree with me but you won't convince me otherwise.
Right, most of the sacks, yes.

What about the misplaced passes? One hop passes? Those on the OL? He was crap. On the road. Again.

Did you watch the game? There were a few sacks where Tannehill legitimately had no chance. And there were a few sacks where he had time to move in the pocket and get rid of the ball.

Just be fair in your analysis.

Did Tannehill miss Drake in the flat on a play that would have cut the deficit to 21-14?

Did he miss a deep ball to Stills where his throw didn’t even have a chance (landed out of bounds)?

Right, most of the sacks, yes.

What about the misplaced passes? One hop passes? Those on the OL? He was crap. On the road. Again.

He owns those plays. They are on him. Should the margin of error be so small in a game? Really? Every incomplete pass is game changing when the team is so crappy.

Back
Top Bottom