Tannehill Having Best Year Of His Career. | Page 25 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Tannehill Having Best Year Of His Career.

This thread is so dumb. Kinda like the one about extending Parker after he had a big game this year. Tannehill even in his "best year" still isn't good enough. Bring him back for another 7 years, let him have 2 new separate coaching staffs and he still won't have made a single playoff game, let alone won one. Dolphins fans that support him truely must enjoy losing. Like holy shvt people wake the hell up.

Exactly the game I didn't want to see from Tannehill.... He needs to win these last 2 games and play well in both to be our starter next year and either way we have to bring in some legitimate competition

This thread is so dumb. Kinda like the one about extending Parker after he had a big game this year. Tannehill even in his "best year" still isn't good enough. Bring him back for another 7 years, let him have 2 new separate coaching staffs and he still won't have made a single playoff game, let alone won one. Dolphins fans that support him truely must enjoy losing. Like holy shvt people wake the hell up.

Did you even read the thread? Pretty sure I said that it was very important to me how he plays these last 3 games and specifically mentioned not choking etc. The thread was simply pointing out the numbers. Maybe you are the one who needs to wake up since your reading seems to be faulty I am no blind Tannehill cheedleader I live in reality

Are the Colts? The Patriots? The Steelers? Even the Chiefs or Chargers without their QB? Are the Chargers 11-3 without Rivers? How many Marino led Dolphin playoff rosters were playoff caliber without Marino? A great QB can hide the flaws and elevate the team in rough spots. Tannehill never elevates the team, or not to a point that its consistent or even recognized. And how reliable he is in disappearing with high stakes is extremely troubling. And that's not new, I remember that was a con on a lot of his scouting reports coming out of the draft. Who knew it would prove relevant all this time later.

Is this Miami roster better than 7-7 if Rivers or Wilson was the QB? Yes. Yes they are.
No they aren't. Wilson is one game better on a much better team.

Please tell me how the Seahawks team is better than the Dolphins. I don’t see it. Handful of playmakers on both sides of the ball, similar to the Dolphins.
They have a top 5 running game, give Wilson more time to throw,and have a better defense .

They have a top 5 running game, give Wilson more time to throw,and have a better defense .
That offensive line doesn’t give Wilson more time to throw. It just seems that way because Wilson doesn’t just sit in the pocket, he’s mobile all over the place extending the play looking for an open man. I’ll give you the top 5 running game, but with the Backs the Dolphins have, if Gase utilized them more instead of abandoning it all the time they’d probably be up there in rankings.

Hell their defense isn’t even in the top 15. Apparently this year is their worst defensive ranking in the Carroll era. So I don’t know where people get the Seahawks are a better team.

So funny to look through Tanneyhill threads and see FFIB defending him at every turn. It never fails. The same failed arguments over and over again.

So funny to look through Tanneyhill threads and see FFIB defending him at every turn. It never fails. The same failed arguments over and over again.

I think he's the only person in the world who thinks that Russ and RT are interchangeable. Literally the only one and we are lucky enough to have him right here on FH!!

I think he's the only person in the world who thinks that Russ and RT are interchangeable. Literally the only one and we are lucky enough to have him right here on FH!!
It’s not just Russ he thinks Tanneyhill is equal or better than. Hilarious to read how Russ has more time etc. Umm Russ just feels it earlier and actually moves and creates a play from the ashes. Tanneyhill just falls on the embers.

It will all be over soon enough for this regime and QB.

It’s not just Russ he thinks Tanneyhill is equal or better than. Hilarious to read how Russ has more time etc. Umm Russ just feels it earlier and actually moves and creates a play from the ashes. Tanneyhill just falls on the embers.

It will all be over soon enough for this regime and QB.

Im trying to think of a great throw RT has made while moving forward in the pocket and I really can't. I know the OL sucks but somewhere in the 6-7 years of QB play you would think he would show the makings of great QB if it was in there.

Please tell me how the Seahawks team is better than the Dolphins. I don’t see it. Handful of playmakers on both sides of the ball, similar to the Dolphins.
Coach, QB, defense all come to mind.

Can't forget Circumstances...

At least he has the decency to be quiet about the bloodbath he just witnessed...

This guy is a Fins fan who lives in Buffalo...who thinks Tannehill is the cat's meow.

No wonder he's confused....

Back
Top Bottom