Tannehill: Waiting For The Draft... | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Tannehill: Waiting For The Draft...

I disagree, we are as disfunctional as the Browns were and others know this. Gase was horrendous and got a job easily.
I agree with Gase, although I liked him the first year and some change...

We are dysfunctional, but not as dysfunctional as the Browns WERE. They are a LT/RT in the draft and a LT/RT in FA away from the playoffs...maybe even the division. There is only ONE reason for this change. They drafted QBs until they hot theirs. We stayed pat with Tannehill and didn't develop him.

I agree with Gase, although I liked him the first year and some change...

We are dysfunctional, but not as dysfunctional as the Browns WERE. They are a LT/RT in the draft and a LT/RT in FA away from the playoffs...maybe even the division. There is only ONE reason for this change. They drafted QBs until they hot theirs. We stayed pat with Tannehill and didn't develop him.
Hope we can get our new qb but I think a quality front office is paramount to make the right selection or at least hope to make the right selection. I see us losing some of our better players so a complete rebuild done by our current people scares me

Last edited:
he will find a job like you said and could start for some teams. The reason I can't see him going to the jets tho is that Gase shouldn't want to have Darnold looking over his shoulder. I don't think that'd be good for him. Any other team without a 2nd year 1st round pick QB and I can see Gase bringing him but to the jets I doubt it.....just my opinion.

Agreed for that reason. But there's also the learning curve for his offense and he, like most coaches, tend to bring someone in that's already familiar with their system. Tannehill seems perfect for that role. Although, I have to admit, Tannehill is likely to go somewhere to get an opportunity to start.

Places like Arizona, Denver, Giants, Redskins, Jacksonville, and even the Buccs are prime opportunities for him.

Agreed for that reason. But there's also the learning curve for his offense and he, like most coaches, tend to bring someone in that's already familiar with their system. Tannehill seems perfect for that role. Although, I have to admit, Tannehill is likely to go somewhere to get an opportunity to start.

Places like Arizona, Denver, Giants, Redskins, Jacksonville, and even the Buccs are prime opportunities for him.
Well, we know Gase like his former players so anything is possible there but yeah, I'm sure he wants to start and you named a few places were he can start.

Well, we know Gase like his former players so anything is possible there but yeah, I'm sure he wants to start and you named a few places were he can start.

I'm going to call it right now. I see him ending up in Denver. I think Elway likes him.

This tells me undoubtably the Dolphins are finally going to do the one thing they kept avoiding with each new regime change; trade down and acquire picks.

Ross was right to want to do it, just that 2018 was the wrong year to do that. We need Minkah.

Mike Pouncey, Ju’Wuan James and Devante Parker should’ve been better. Charles Harris and Jordan Phillips hurt the process that much more.

People can call the franchise toxic, Gase and Tannehill losers but if 3 of those 5 players would’ve been worth their selections I might be watching the Dolphins play right now instead of the Chargers. As I type this, nice TD by Keenan Allen. Go Chargers.

What’s with the blown deep coverages, Mike Williams dropped a 50 yard bomb before Allen got his. We are supposed to want this DC?

Washington isnt bright, theyll give up a good pick for Tannehill.

Dont forget we have Luke Falk, savior lol

all depend on coach 8-8 is better than 4-12. nfl stand for not for long.
until we find qb we will always be 6 to 9 win team. everything else will

• What is our cap hit if Tannehill stays?
  • If he’s cut?
  • What would his replacement cost if they were to bring an experienced QB in to replace him?
  • If he’s released, is there a financial upside when adding together dead money for RT & new QB $ over just keeping him another year?

It would be better/sweet. Where ever Tannehill ends up I'll be rooting for him.
I really believe he's going to thrive in a new place and pull a Rich Gannon type of emergence.

I think the entire Finheaven Tannehill Bandwagon could fit inside my Ford Expedition. Our numbers have dwindled.

Even on the Jets, I hope he does well except when he plays the Dolphins.

Back
Top Bottom