Tannehill's Trade Value | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Tannehill's Trade Value

Also actions speak louder than words. Tyrod was voted top 100 players in 2016 by his peers and has had 2 pro Bowl invitations but tannehill who has been starting longer has never been voted to a pro Bowl (not even as a alternate) or in the top 100.

I guess we may find out soon enough just what the rest of the league thinks.

I rest my case with Twitter as being useful.
Don't underestimate social media as a barometer, and tool that organizations that are dependant on public opinion use.

It's not 1990, and social media is not a joke, used only by teenagers.

I get that older generations don't understand it, but the world is changing.

The problem is when these companies promote an agenda, and use algorithms to alter public perception. Thus the reason congress is getting involved.

He's got zero trade value and that will be proven this offseason. After 7 years some on here aren't convinced he's not a good QB yet not a single NFL team will trade for the guy, quite funny.

Not a chance we get a 3rd or 4th for an injured, older, mediocre (at best) QB with that contract, especially with the other equivalent QBs available this offseason.

I recall the Vikings trading a 1st for a mediocre injured Sam Bradford. Not saying it will happen with Tannehill but all it takes is one fool. Like that one time a fool in our organization traded a 2rd or 3rd for A.J Feely.

If its $19 mil yeah i think you may get a team to bite in trade. If its $27 mil i think teams will wait you out on cutting him.

I rest my case with Twitter as being useful.
The only reason I like the POTUS using Twitter to talk to Americans is because I get straight talk rather than MSM lies and spin on what is happening.

Yeah, it’s unorthodox, ugly at times, and definitely out of our cushy norm, but it’s unfiltered. I want and like that.

I recall the Vikings trading a 1st for a mediocre injured Sam Bradford. Not saying it will happen with Tannehill but all it takes is one fool. Like that one time a fool in our organization traded a 2rd or 3rd for A.J Feely.

Like I said in another post, we can’t trade to ourselves. Mediocre QBs will be overpaid (probably by the Phins), but unfortunately, the market will be saturated this season.

Back
Top Bottom