Ted Ginn Jr. | Page 31 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Ted Ginn Jr.

Tell me what I'm missing here with your #! draft pick GINN IR who averaged
3.3 catches a game over his 3 year career or his 52 yards per game over that same 3 years.

How about Ginn IR and his return game
2005 in 13 games 1 punt return and 1 kickoff return for TDs
2006 in 13 games 1 punt return and 1 kickoff return for TDs

Granted in 2004 he had a phenominal year for punt returns but it seems like teams adjusted and superman GINN IR turned into just an ordinary return man.This should also be a concern since the level of play in the NFL will be so much better than what he experienced in college.Will the Dolphins be happy with 1 punt return and 1 kickoff return for touchdowns.

I think your expectations on Ginn are way to high and your just setting yourself up for a huge letdown.I can't wait to see and hear the excuses
when things don't pan out they way some of you want.

How about Ginn having no touchdowns within 20 yards of the goal line(redzone)in 3 years at Ohio or how about him being thrown to only 6 times within the redzone in 37 games.

Sorry but even though when healthy(another concern)he is freakishly fast but his production did not show it in my opinion.When you watch his highlight film your watching 3 years ago for the majority of the video.

Your team needs redzone production and with GINN IR you didn't help yourself at all.Your team has a new offense that all have agreed takes
smart experienced wideouts to make so many adjustments on the fly I find it hard to believe that any of your receivers will be able to make those adjustments since they all are terrible route runners with Booker being the best when he isn't tripping or falling over his own two feet or Chambers who has no fight or desire to go up after a pass and just manhandle the opposing player...yes Chambers will make that incredible highlight reel catch every now and then but he is so darn inconsistant and he will be GINNS on field mentor(lord have mercy on that one)

Ginn is in the process of learning how to run routes and I think everyone
would have to agree he will have trouble with Cams offense unless Cam dummies it down for him which would be smart in my opinion if you plan on getting more than that 52 yard a game average.

Good luck with your pick and I hope he has a great year just not against us and I will be here to stand by my opinions regardless.

PATRIOT REIGN

It's amazing how fans of good teams seem to think their team's success instills in them the power of infinite wisdom and lucid perception. :rolleyes2

Should be entertaining watching the Patriots receiver corp, made up of a selfish Randy Moss who is a cancer and quits on too many plays, and injury prone Donte Stallworth, our little over-achiever Wes Welker.

When did the Patsies get impatient and abandon the proven method of building a team with your own players?

But, you'll never get to our secondary because Brady will be looking up at Jason Taylor and Joey Porter from the ground.:wink:
Totally agree with Moss and Stallworth and Taylor and Joey porter .
Pat's and FA's their trying to make a superbowl or 2 before they have to rebuild plus try to get Brady superbowl win records for a QB >Bradshaw has 4 and Montana ,Brady have 3 SB wins each And for Belieck most wins as a coach

As for Booker and Ginn being in the backfield all you have are two underacheivers who are lucky that Cam and Randy blew a gasket on draft day:sidelol:
how is ginn an underacheiver???

All he has to do is be on the field...What a crock of you know what!:err:

This is the NFL...GET READY FOR IT MY FRIENDS:D

Pretty soon he will be rushing and passing for TDs also because he did it
in college...while your at it play him both ways to I hear he's an incredible defensive back:shakeno:

As for Booker and Ginn being in the backfield all you have are two underacheivers who are lucky that Cam and Randy blew a gasket on draft day:sidelol:

Cant wait to destroy your secondary this year
I can't wait till Ginn runs right by your defense for TD'S. It's people like you that talk alot of crap and no nuttin about football that makes people laugh at you . The best thing you could do is keep your trap closed, cause you honestly know nuttin about football.

Boomer, you act as if you have some kind of pipeline into the Miami organization as to exactly who we are drafting.

I would bet, you stuck your finger to the wind to the people on this board, smelled Gin, and started drinking with the rest of them. Just so you can be the great Boomer that you are.

Thats fine and dandy. You earn that right. I just dont buy it. Every year we hear regurgitated stuff that ends up not being so or overdone. I understand you need to sell cus its what you do.

I know I am just a pee on so I can not hold a candle to you.........I just dont buy it. sorry.

Ouch again.

How's us not picking Ginn worked out for you?

Better put my finger to the wind again......draft time's coming around.

FLMAO.

Ouch again.

How's us not picking Ginn worked out for you?

Better put my finger to the wind again......draft time's coming around.

FLMAO.

I wonder if you've earned that right by now ;)

got it right last year...

boomer whos it gonna be this year?

please tell me c'mon pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeease tell me.

If he tells you half the board will come down on him in about three minutes ranting about how awful the pick is.

I think it's an annual tradition. I just wish we had taken Boomer's guy two years ago and drafted Cromartie.

got it right last year...

boomer whos it gonna be this year?

please tell me c'mon pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeease tell me.

If we stay where we are, you have to think it's one of:

Glenn Dorsey, Chris Long, Jake Long or Matt Ryan.

With Jake and Matt as outsiders.

If I'm a betting man, as we stand today I'd say Chris Long

So what we do for a NT if were going to 3-4 than. even if it's a hybrid 3-4 we still better personnel that we have in the middle right. I like chris long, he's an animal. is he a 3-4 DE, I don't know much about him to tell you the truth.

What does that do with roth??

any way sedrick ellis takes glenn dorseys place?

Back
Top Bottom