The Dolphins are on the Cusp of Becoming an NFL Championship Dynasty | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

The Dolphins are on the Cusp of Becoming an NFL Championship Dynasty

Dynasty? Let just win a playoff game first.
One week Miami's declared frauds and people were saying they were no good. Two weeks later they're back to not only being good or a playoff contender... they're also a potential dynasty.

One week Miami's declared frauds and people were saying they were no good. Two weeks later they're back to not only being good or a playoff contender... they're also a potential dynasty.
Declared frauds by other teams' fans or some pundits looking for clicks

Declared on the cusp of becoming a dynasty by one, or a few, Dolphin fans looking for something similar

Declared frauds by other teams' fans or some pundits looking for clicks

Declared on the cusp of becoming a dynasty by one, or a few, Dolphin fans looking for something similar
I thought I saw a few fans here saying the season was over, the team was a fraud, "Same old Dolphins!" and the team was going to be lucky to make the playoffs after falling to 9-4.

Cusp of a Dynasty? The Dolphins have a loooong way to go for the Dynasty talk.

Chiefs are close imo. 3 Superbowls in 4 years while winning 2. They get to another win this year and they’ll be in the club.

Well If he said “is” he would be talking about the present And it would have already happened.

He made a ridiculously premature proclamation about the future, thus ”will be”, in which case my point about beating Baltimore this weekend much less actually winning one first before even thinking about a dynasty is a fairly sensible point Is it not?

But, but, but we've won eleven games this season, that's more than one. - LOL

Cusp of a Dynasty? The Dolphins have a loooong way to go for the Dynasty talk.

Chiefs are close imo. 3 Superbowls in 4 years while winning 2. They get to another win this year and they’ll be in the club.

Not so "far away" as they are from the "loser mentality" some posters here that are claiming "losing" is our current identity while we are 11-4 for this season, to date. - LOL

it's good to have that every year but yes, we'll get to see what mcDaniel can do with a 1st and a 2nd for the first time
As long as the Arab trader.. CG has the guts to actually draft… not use the picks on another expensive 28 year FA. I think Grier has missed too much on early round picks. And, for heaven’s sake, find a CB and LB that can actually get on the field.

As long as the Arab trader.. CG has the guts to actually draft… not use the picks on another expensive 28 year FA. I think Grier has missed too much on early round picks. And, for heaven’s sake, find a CB and LB that can actually get on the field.
As if half of the early 1st round picks aren't out of the game in 4 years. - LOL

Are you saying you released with the recent non playing acquisitions?

I don't follow your position, but typically almost 50% of first round draft selections have very short careers.

I think it has to do with their egos, and that the NFL isn't like college. The worst in the NFL were often the best of the best from college.

Those 1st round picks who feel by virtue of being 1st round picks they don't need to improve often fail to make the grade. I'm sure you can probably think of a few who fall into that category.

Beyond this year and our Super Bowl aspirations, I think Coach McDaniel and Chris Grier are a once-in-a-generation pair of partners in the arena of pro football. From some videos that I've seen (like the moment of Achane's draft and Coach's recounting of Hill's trade to the Finz), it is plainly apparent that these two work well together and it bodes well for the future.

I fully expect the Miami Dolphins will be the NFL's next team that establishes itself as an NFL championship dynasty because of our coaching staff and front office.

...one game at a time, of course.
Lmao

Extremely positive era, as long as McDaniel and Tua can keep it going with the arcade type offense. Eventually McDaniel will learn to abuse the concepts that are working, instead of some silly need to explore everything they worked on all week.

The defense needs to become more blue collar. No question about it. The bully games are never fully satisfying because you known darn well it's loaded with fraud. They need to find someone who knows how to draft one tough guy after another for the front seven. Or front six. Then you mix in the flash guys. When you do it the other way around you're forced to win one shoot out after another at playoff time, if the opposing quarterback is competent.

The early '70s didn't have any frauds on defense. The supplemental guys like Mike Kolen were tough as nails.

Back
Top Bottom