The Fins need a good/great draft...... | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

The Fins need a good/great draft......

If you come out with the QB and 3 other good staters in those first three rounds, you had a hell of a draft...execptional. Add depth after that and you had a really good draft.

Also, is it OK to threaten the life of members of the Dolphins organization if they don't draft well? Do we execute them the day after the draft, do we do so after year one? Three years from now?

Also, kind of a ****ed up mindset..."execute because they didn't sports good enough"...

No, no it is not. It is actually recommended.

How Dolphins is it that we have the most important draft in franchise history coming up? and a pandemic prevents us from doing the usual draft processes?
It's no different for the 31 other teams. I'm not cutting Grier any slack for this draft. He better hit a homerun.

Last edited:
What do you think? That's what I'm hoping for or what I'm expecting? I'm just saying that if you get at least a franchise QB out of this draft, everything else is gravy.
To me, it would indicate a very high degree of incompetence.

It's pretty much impossible to overcome incompetence, regardless of who the QB is.

Would we have some excitement? Sure, but we aren't winning any titles, if that's all we have, due to the aforementioned incompetence.

Wow.....

Not only is that crazy, I doubt it would take anywhere near that.

Do you see them both going top 10?

I don't
Actually I do see them both going in the top ten. They are the two best tackles in the entire draft and I could see them going back to back.

Dieters need time to develop..everybody ain't going be star there first yr. Plus he was third round pick. That why u have veteran player. Available until Dieters is ready..
I hope you are right but we have been hearing for three years that Charles Harris needs time to develop and he was a first round draft pick.

To me, it would indicate a very high degree of incompetence.

It's pretty much impossible to overcome incompetence, regardless of who the QB is.

Would we have some excitement? Sure, but we aren't winning any titles, if that's all we have, due to the aforementioned incompetence.
Sure, that's why it's so important to get the QB piece right because that's the hardest piece to find. If you get that right, you can get rid of the incompetence in the front office and turn things around fast with the franchise QB in place. You can have a great front office like Indianapolis, but I predict they are going to flounder around even after doing everything right if they don't fix that gaping hole at QB that Andrew Luck left when he retired.

If you come out with the QB and 3 other good staters in those first three rounds, you had a hell of a draft...execptional. Add depth after that and you had a really good draft.

Also, is it OK to threaten the life of members of the Dolphins organization if they don't draft well? Do we execute them the day after the draft, do we do so after year one? Three years from now?

Also, kind of a ****ed up mindset..."execute because they didn't sports good enough"...
Damn George, do you really have to take everything to heart. I'm pretty sure most people here knows I was being extreme about it. I do agree that if you come out of the draft with a great QB plus 3 other good players in the 1st 3 rounds then it'd be a good draft. But I was responding to having 14 and getting one QB and nothing else. No I don't want anybody to get killed.

Of course, but if all they get out of this draft is a 10 to 15 year high level QB, It will have been a success. If Patrick Mahomes is all the Chiefs got out of the 2017 draft, no matter what else transpired the rest of that draft, it would have to be considered a smashing success.
If our team had all the talent KC had when they drafted Mahomes then sure, he was the last missing piece but of course we're not just Tua away from a SB. I know that you were being extreme just like I was tho........I've been a fan for a long time and I know all too well that having a great QB alone won't get you a SB.......till the day Dan retired he was consider the GOAT and we never won because he didn't have a running game or a good enough defense.

#1 priority, an elite qb. Anything beyond that is just icing. Man, if we came out with an elite qb and a stud left tackle, I'd be bonkers.

Back
Top Bottom