The In Support Of Tua (Only) Thread | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

The In Support Of Tua (Only) Thread

I’m having flashbacks to the 7 years of Tannehill w this board. Had Finheaven existed in 1983 would there have been pro and anti Marino camps?

I don’t want to go through this again but alas it’s inevitable.

Tua - last year did not look like an NFL QB to me - as in NFL ready. Against the Pats he had moments. When he had time he was really good. He made some aggressive plays downfield and Mac Jones didn’t. That was a factor in the game. For me, the best play he made all day was his slant to Parker on 1st and 14 for 13 yards from his own 4 yard line w 3+ min to go. That’s really hard and was simply CLUTCH.

That type of play builds confidence - the guy wins games. As he polishes up more he will only get better.

My only criticism in his entire game yesterday were those 2 horrific throws (1 almost picked and the other picked) where for a moment I thought it was Fitz back there. Can’t do that stuff.

Overall - happy w how he played.
i loved the pass to gesicki for the clutch first down (called back by kindley downfield).

the kid is incredibly clutch.

just need to give him a little protection.

Football Hello GIF by Miami Dolphins

You're my #1.

Back
Top Bottom