The Latest 2-round Mock From Kiper & Mcshay | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

The Latest 2-round Mock From Kiper & Mcshay

I get what you are saying but Flores likes to use 89 DBs. Its not out of the question as it probably shouldn't. Jones and McDonald are not likely in the long term plans. I have no idea how Thornhill stacks up to being the BPA at our spot though.
He’s gonna to be the best safety from that draft, looks like minka clone. He reminds me of Byron Jones from dallas Exceptional player at safety and cornerback, a true patriots Versatile player. It’s obvious Jones won’t be here in the next three years why not get a stud safety to pair with minka they both could be In interchangeable with how they can play any ware. FACTS

1. Hayes was arguably a top-5 run defending DE in his prime.

2. Hayes was selected in the 4th round when he was drafted.

3. I thought we learned with Dion Jordan to stop taking risks in the first round with athletically gifted players with mediocre college production
Even his coach said it’s because he was asked to do all a Multitude of stuff and not just focus on pash rushing, they kid is a stud and can line up anywhere on the line and maybe even stand up sometimes, his runngrade is good, just needs to be unleashed that’s all

Could care less where Hayes was drafted and it’s pretty ****kng obvious I know that Hayes was a top 5 run defender. Hence the comparison. Also Dion Jordan was a drug user and that’s a ridiculous comparison.

*couldn't care less.*

And it is relevant to mention that about Hayes, because you're comparing two players, one of which went in the 4th round, and one of which is speculated to be picked in the first round. Hence why the **** would you draft a William Hayes in the first round?

Also not a ridiculous comparison. Evaluators fell in love with the physical specimen of Dion Jordan, and evaluators are having similar salivations about Gary. Neither was super productive in college. Jordan, drug issues aside, has had a negligible impact in the NFL.

You draft guys in the first round to be immediate difference makers. Not guys whose best college season was average at best.

I'd rather have Ferrell than Gary. Gary reminds me of Phillip Merling....I wont get into detail, but me no want. Not that high

I actually like Finley, but I think 2nd round is too high for him. The Oliver or Gary scenarios are both nice. Wilkins or Ferrell works for me as well. I've said all along that I'd like to see Miami capitalize on the defensive line talent in this draft. I'd go first and second round there unless something strange happens and Haskins is sitting there at #13.

Agreed.

We’re getting into the take-a-QB-for-the-sake-of-it territory with that pick.
There is a school of thought that you should bring in a QB at some pick every year. While I'm not there, I understand the thought process.

I need more than elevated William Hayes top 15.

Both kiper and mcshay seem to think drew lock is a lock top 12 pick. Said he’s crushed it in interviews and on the white board

I need more than elevated William Hayes top 15.

Both kiper and mcshay seem to think drew lock is a lock top 12 pick. Said he’s crushed it in interviews and on the white board

I think Lock and Denver make far too much sense not to happen.

Playing guessing game at 13 and 48... Who knows what dolphins going do. What a easy job. To guess to be wrong

I would like a QB first, Haskins/Murray (highly doubtful)/Lock. If none of them, give me Oliver all day and twice on Sundays. If Oliver could become even some what of the player A.Donald is, our defense will be on its way. But, it all starts and ends w the QB. Seems like Haskins would be the perfect fit for this new staff. If none are there, trade down get an extra 2nd or 3rd, maybe target Wilkins (DT, Clemson) and help O-Line with the extra pick. A DE must be taken with 1 of the first 2 picks.

I get what you are saying but Flores likes to use 89 DBs. Its not out of the question as it probably shouldn't. Jones and McDonald are not likely in the long term plans. I have no idea how Thornhill stacks up to being the BPA at our spot though.
Can you have 89 DB's on a team of 53 players?

Back
Top Bottom