The Latest 2-round Mock From Kiper & Mcshay | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

The Latest 2-round Mock From Kiper & Mcshay

The old school way of thinking (Fat Tuna) was to build your D up the middle then work out. If you can get a second round S/Cb that can start at corner for a year or two you have some flexibility. We have a good corner and 2 young LB's but not much else on D, Oliver would be nice then BPA.

I'm ok with Gary or Oliver but not ok with yet another freaking safety and if we're drafting a QB in the first round in 2020 then why draft one with our 2nd pick now?

But I thought we needed defensive backs to run the Flores D?

But I thought we needed defensive backs to run the Flores D?
Of course we do but can you even named our two starting DE's? That's right, we don't have any. Our D-line needs a lot of help.
On offense we have Tunsil and not much else when it comes to the O-line. We need to fix both lines once and for all.

This team has holes at every position including linebackers. We need to pick BPA every time.

You certainly can't hold it against them if they go BPA the entire draft.

I'd de disappointed with a RB or some fullback type even if it's late. Every other position is fair game.

You certainly can't hold it against them if they go BPA the entire draft.

I'd de disappointed with a RB or some fullback type even if it's late. Every other position is fair game.

I wouldn't be. We only have 2 rb's on the roster. And if we want to use a fullback in our new scheme, we'll need one of those too. In rounds 5-6-7, does it really matter? Thats the time to find a gem rb

I did read it. It literally laid nothing out. It simply said a reporter is saying the Dolphins view Minkah as a safety long term....What does that have to do with what I said?
I'm thinking, what you said "he needs to be near the los" , was interpreted as he needs to either stay as a slot cb or be an in the box safety.

Which are both different than being the 'single high' safety

I did read it. It literally laid nothing out. It simply said a reporter is saying the Dolphins view Minkah as a safety long term....What does that have to do with what I said?

It flies in the face of what you claim Fitzpatrick's strength is (LOS). That's what it has to do with what you said.

FITZPATRICK UPDATE

The Dolphins haven’t told Minkah Fitzpatrick whether he will play safety or cornerback this season. But they have decided that they would prefer he be a full-time safety long-term, according to a team source.

https://www.miamiherald.com/sports/spt-columns-blogs/barry-jackson/article226522340.html

I'm thinking, what you said "he needs to be near the los" , was interpreted as he needs to either stay as a slot cb or be an in the box safety.

Which are both different than being the 'single high' safety

Where in there does it say single high safety?

It flies in the face of what you claim Fitzpatrick's strength is (LOS). That's what it has to do with what you said.

FITZPATRICK UPDATE

The Dolphins haven’t told Minkah Fitzpatrick whether he will play safety or cornerback this season. But they have decided that they would prefer he be a full-time safety long-term, according to a team source.

https://www.miamiherald.com/sports/spt-columns-blogs/barry-jackson/article226522340.html

uh, no, it doesnt. A safety can play at the LOS. His strength is clearly at the LOS, that doesnt mean he wont be deep as a single high from time to time, in the box as a safety from time to time, lining up as the slot as a safety as well. Some report saying simply they see him as a safety literally doesnt say anything lol

Back
Top Bottom