***The Official Miami Heat Thread*** | Page 77 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

***The Official Miami Heat Thread***

Fair enough. I guess i have a higher opinion of Whiteside then you do. I think you should feed him. He can be unstoppable if he works on his low post moves a little. But i agree he sucks at passing. Has better moves then Jordan though. Jordan is dunk dunk dunk. Ive seen whiteside hit alot of hook shots

Ira Winderman @IraHeatBeat
I had originally thought Riley was going home to L.A. for holiday weekend, but then it was made clear to me was for "free agent business."

Mike Ortiz Jr. @xOrtiz4x
Sources: LaMarcus Aldridge instigated meeting with Miami, which is why Pat Riley is flying to Los Angeles to meet him.
4:59 PM - 2 Jul 2015

As for how the Heat can sign Free Agency’s highest profile big man, it’s initially uncertain which route Pat Riley is thinking. The Heat won’t have the cap space to sign him outright and would likely have to engage in some sort of sign and trade that could feature a key piece like Chris Bosh or Hassan Whiteside.

Do your thang Mr Riley :up:

Trading whiteside wouldn't help you financially this year hes like minimum

Trading whiteside wouldn't help you financially this year hes like minimum

Sorry. That comment was from the article. Whiteside's salary would not help at all. i honestly don't think we have enough ammo for this deal but you never know what pat has up his sleeve.

Sorry. That comment was from the article. Whiteside's salary would not help at all. i honestly don't think we have enough ammo for this deal but you never know what pat has up his sleeve.
Maybe we wanna match Cleveland who will be paying Thompson 90 mill to be off the bench

Whiteside + Deng + Anderson?

If I were the Portland GM and Riley offered to give me a couple expiring deals and a potentially dominant center instead of having to watch Aldridge sign with the Spurs or Mavs while getting nothing I'd be all over that. Its all just speculation though......who knows what Riley is doing.

How he got Wade to sign a one year contract is beyond me.

Wow Aldridge instigated the meeting with Riles. Very very interesting.

riley_zpsmsukorig.jpg

Some more Heat talk from Barry J.

http://miamiherald.typepad.com/spor...rades-marlins-at-halfway-point-dolphins-.html

Last edited by a moderator:
Anyone else hear about LaMarcus Aldridge being associated with the Heat? :confused:

Bosh + Chalmers + Anderson for Aldridge, I'd do that trade all day every day and twice on Sunday's. I'd even throw in Deng.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Bosh + Chalmers + Anderson for Aldridge, I'd do that trade all day every day and twice on Sunday's. I'd even throw in Deng.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Bosh is better then Altridge. I don't get why we want Altridge outside of depth

I would love to see a pairing Aldridge with Bosh. Two of the most skilled big men in the game, both capable of stepping out to the three point line. Wade and Dragic are two of the best finishing guards in the game, and if you can space the floor like that they'd be able to wreck havoc.

The scary thing for me about this team as its currently constituted is that Bosh is the best three point shooter. Unless Whiteside comes into the season having refined that 15 ft jumper to a point where its a real threat, noone is going to pay any attention to him on the perimeter. That leaves the 100 million dollar man sitting in the corner as a spot up shooter.....not like this is an unfamiliar position for him to be in but to me it seems like such a waste of talent.

Back
Top Bottom