The Texans current pick | Page 265 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

The Texans current pick

Well no I can’t really find anybody that gives a sh*t about criticism of a Bama player. I’ve read ridiculous criticisms of players from all over the country here for 12 years.

I know how good of a player Smitty is and don’t need some fool on the internet to validate it. No matter what their anti-schtick is.

I don’t think some of you even understand what the conversation really is. I don’t care who Miami drafts and would prefer they avoid every Bama player to be quite honest. I hoped it for Tua’s sake but it wasn’t to be.

I’m all for comparing players and debating skill sets. Combing game film and discussing traits. Hearing the point of view from certain posters that have proven themselves as knowing what they’re doing. Nobody is more critical of Alabama players and coaches than I am. Like that sad sack of sand Droykwan.

You just don’t know what you don’t know.

Being overly critical of every single Bama player and confessing broad theories on age and value doesn’t prove a damn thing to me. None of it is revolutionary. Nor is it reliable.

I want to know who can play and who can’t. More importantly, why.

Take a look around and see who’s churning out the best pros. I know a few of you won’t like what you find. That’s why I’m still here.

I get being frustrated if you think you've been clearly articulating the reasons you feel the way you do. I don't really get the need for the gigantic post to answer people whose opinions you don't value, though.

I mean, you make your point, maybe debate someone a couple of times. If they don't agree with you or they don't get it and you don't care what they think and your track record stands on your own, it's not really necessary to get into "they don't know what they're talking about, they're fools," is it?

I get being frustrated if you think you've been clearly articulating the reasons you feel the way you do. I don't really get the need for the gigantic post to answer people whose opinions you don't value, though.

I mean, you make your point, maybe debate someone a couple of times. If they don't agree with you or they don't get it and you don't care what they think and your track record stands on your own, it's not really necessary to get into "they don't know what they're talking about, they're fools," is it?

There’s a lot you don’t get. Few jerkoffs around here like to go from thread to thread day after day and take passive aggressive shots. But when you finally give em the opportunity to square up they squeal off and play the victim.

There are posters that have proven themselves. On the other hand, there are those that haven’t. I can make the distinction.

Whenever I feel like I need to post to your standards I’ll ask you for guidelines. Until then I’d mind my own business if I were you.

Substitute Cooper for Marshall in the PFF ranking, and that is my ranking as well of the SEC receivers.

There’s a lot you don’t get. Few jerkoffs around here like to go from thread to thread day after day and take passive aggressive shots. But when you finally give em the opportunity to square up they squeal off and play the victim.

There are posters that have proven themselves. On the other hand, there are those that haven’t. I can make the distinction.

Whenever I feel like I need to post to your standards I’ll ask you for guidelines. Until then I’d mind my own business if I were you.
A threat? Really? You took what I wrote and got so upset you had to issue a threat?

I enjoy reading your evaluations. At the same time, it's hard to know whether or not to bring up discussion about an Alabama player or someone being compared with a Tide because you get like this.

It's a discussion board. It benefits everyone to feel free to share their opinions and views ... even you, and even those you don't agree with. It's the back and forth that generates the discussion and keeps topics going. And it really isn't up to you to determine who you feel has "proven themselves." I think you provide some good info and discussion. But I don't know you from Adam or what your qualifications really are. I do know this, though ... when I coached I had critics, but I didn't get into arguments with them because I was confident in my decisions and that their value would become evident eventually. I didn't have time to get upset because I was more knowledgeable than them and got offended because they didn't know as much.

A threat? Really? You took what I wrote and got so upset you had to issue a threat?

I enjoy reading your evaluations. At the same time, it's hard to know whether or not to bring up discussion about an Alabama player or someone being compared with a Tide because you get like this.

It's a discussion board. It benefits everyone to feel free to share their opinions and views ... even you, and even those you don't agree with. It's the back and forth that generates the discussion and keeps topics going. And it really isn't up to you to determine who you feel has "proven themselves." I think you provide some good info and discussion. But I don't know you from Adam or what your qualifications really are. I do know this, though ... when I coached I had critics, but I didn't get into arguments with them because I was confident in my decisions and that their value would become evident eventually. I didn't have time to get upset because I was more knowledgeable than them and got offended because they didn't know as much.

There was no threat . I’m telling you there’s no need in you worrying about how I post, when I post, or what’s in it. You worry about your posts and I’ll worry about mine.

If you can’t do that, well that’s just a you problem. I don’t care what you like or don’t like or what you think I provide or don’t provide. Let that sink in for a while before you reply again.

Last edited by a moderator:

Smith, Chase, Waddle, and Moore are all really, really good. I'd add T. Marshall, but if Miami could land two from that group 🍻

If we do draft Smith/Chase, I still feel that we need at least one more WR in the draft. I think we need to add a slot guy, and there are some slot guys in this draft.

Elijah Moore has really broke out, and could be a target. I see he graded at 89.7 this year.

How do you feel about Rondale Moore? He posted a 89.7 in 2018 as well. I feel Rondale brings a skill set we need for Tua. Smith and Moore would be great for Tua.

I also like Amari Rodgers. He had an unfortunate injury a couple of years ago, but he is back and looks explosive again.

I’m sure you’ll be notified if it isn’t. Looks like we have another one worried about everybody else’s posts.
Nah, not worried about everyone else's posts. I just don't like the tone of some posts at times. He was perfectly courteous to you, you got all sensitive and went name calling. I've issues with tough guy keyboard warriors.

There was no threat doofus. I’m telling you there’s no need in you worrying about how I post, when I post, or what’s in it. You worry about your posts and I’ll worry about mine.

If you can’t do that, well that’s just a you problem. I don’t care what you like or don’t like or what you think I provide or don’t provide. Let that sink in for a while before you reply again.

Excuse me, but it's a message board. I'll respond to what I like, unless you have the power to ban me.

As I said, I like to read a lot of your evaluations, but I don't think you're the only one with something to offer, and, whether you care what I think or not, I'm giving my opinion that constantly trashing posters because you I guess don't like them disagreeing with you doesn't help this board. And it doesn't help you, if you were sincere in your earlier post that you actually want to read evaluations from other people who know football.

Nah, not worried about everyone else's posts. I just don't like the tone of some posts at times. He was perfectly courteous to you, you got all sensitive and went name calling. I've issues with tough guy keyboard warriors.

Handle it how you feel you need to handle it.

Excuse me, but it's a message board. I'll respond to what I like, unless you have the power to ban me.

As I said, I like to read a lot of your evaluations, but I don't think you're the only one with something to offer, and, whether you care what I think or not, I'm giving my opinion that constantly trashing posters because you I guess don't like them disagreeing with you doesn't help this board. And it doesn't help you, if you were sincere in your earlier post that you actually want to read evaluations from other people who know football.

I’ll respond to what I like too. However I want and however often I want. You didn’t let it sink in.

If we do draft Smith/Chase, I still feel that we need at least one more WR in the draft. I think we need to add a slot guy, and there are some slot guys in this draft.

Elijah Moore has really broke out, and could be a target. I see he graded at 89.7 this year.

How do you feel about Rondale Moore? He posted a 89.7 in 2018 as well. I feel Rondale brings a skill set we need for Tua. Smith and Moore would be great for Tua.

I also like Amari Rodgers. He had an unfortunate injury a couple of years ago, but he is back and looks explosive again.

I prefer Elijah to Rondale, but Rondale is the better athlete. I've seen Elijah show that he knows how to beat all the different types of coverages he'll see on the NFL, and I've seen him run both more varied routes and earn more mid and deep targets.

I like Rondale, too. He's a freak, and he's in a worse situation to show what he can do. But, it's a bird-in-the-hand thing for me.

Back
Top Bottom