***The uniform/logo super thread*** | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

***The uniform/logo super thread***

Which Logo?

• 1966-1973

Votes: 19 11.2%
  • 1974-1989

Votes: 70 41.2%
  • 1989-1996

Votes: 45 26.5%
  • 1997-2012

Votes: 18 10.6%
  • 2013-2017

Votes: 2 1.2%
  • 2018-Present

Votes: 16 9.4%

• Total voters
My biggest gripe is not the how the Dolphin logo looks compsred to the past one, but how the Miami Dolphins players look in this new color scheme compared to that MUCH better color scheme we used to have that had many people admiring our uniforms.

Remember in the late 90’s when Denver changed their uni’s and everybody said how bad they were. Then they won 2 Superbowls and they weren’t so bad. Everyone associates the new logo with mediocrity, winning changes everything.

Apr 17, 2020

Dear Mr Soul

Thank you for taking time out from your busy schedule to alert me to your concerns.

Please rest assured, myself and the Dolphins organization will accord this suggestion the attention it deserves once the draft and UFA signings are behind us.

Until then, thank you for your fandom

xxoo
Steve

Op is right I’d take our carton over the special needs logo we have now. The current uniform is an embarrassment to a once proud, iconic franchise turned bottom five , toilet dwelling organization. It starts with the logo. We will never win anything with Sammy the special needs dolphin logo.

Op is right I’d take our carton over the special needs logo we have now. The current uniform is an embarrassment to a once proud, iconic franchise turned bottom five , toilet dwelling organization. It starts with the logo. We will never win anything with Sammy the special needs dolphin logo.
Yep logos bring Super Bowls.

Retro aqua on white, white on white, and reintroduce the white on aqua. I actually like our new look much more than the previous, but our retros are deserving of a full time return.

I hate the new logo and uniforms.I swore never to purchase a single item.
However I did purchase a bunch of throw backs.
Marino Jersey and Czonka

Any of the Uni's (PRE 2013).....Laugh at the Current Uniform/Logo. It's an On-Going Debate that will Never End, until Ross Grows a Set, and Pulls the Trigger on Bringing Them Back. He is Totally Clueless. "IF" a Poll was taken....I'd Bet the Throwbacks would Overwhelmingly "SMOKE" the Sissy, Current Ones. They Intimidate No One......

Back
Top Bottom