TMZ: Xavien Howard accused of repeated abuse (911 Call) (Same Incidient) | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

TMZ: Xavien Howard accused of repeated abuse (911 Call) (Same Incidient)

I have no sympathy at all. Myself and I imagine the majority of people on this board work jobs we have to for **** pay, trying to make ends meet for our family... not that I don’t think pro athletes aren’t doing the same by working hard etc but there is a distinct difference in lifestyle. Problem is that X is likely an abusive person and this **** will likely keep rearing it’s ugly head

I'm not saying he's not an abusive person, but why do you think he's likely an abusive person? Are we at the point where in abuse cases not only are you considered guilty unless you can prove the claim is false, but you're also guilty of being a patterned abuser because if it happened once it has had to have happened multiple times. Again I'm not saying he's not guilty, I have no idea, but it seems like we're getting to the point that all it takes is the alligation and the person is convicted of that incident and much more in the public eye.

Trade and move on. He stay hurt anyway. If not 3 game suspension..we will draft cb now. In first rd

Has he been PROVEN guilty yet?

Didn't think so!

Exactly ....

These days anyone can say anything.

He did this or he did that.

Sometimes these "bad theater actors" figure a way to GET THAT $$$$$$$$.

I've seen this many times in the law field

Not saying she's lying. Finman1 is spot on.

Pi$$iz me off.

He's innocent until proven guilty...

I'd play him until I was told to sit him. In the instance where she is lying in order to hurt his bottom line...I want to see a trial by jury, not in the media.

don’t give a ****...this is the kinds of crap the coaching staff and players don’t need... if there is any truth to this, just part ways

Maybe one day you'll be falsely accused of something while everyone who wasn't there jumps the gun and calls you a criminal. I'm sure you'll appreciate it.

Ah so he misses half the season because of this or half due to injury. 6 of 1 half dozen of the other. It was bad enough that he was an injury prone CB now a woman beater too. Keep developing those no name CB’s we’re going to need them.

So if I’ve read it right howard is a $17.5 mil cap hit if cut prior to June 1st

Teflon Tyreek just won a SB in KC after his career was essentially declared over last summer after some nasty domestic revelations. I’ll make no predictions anymore about this stuff.

The fact that we made this guy the highest paid corner in the league is one of the most recent reasons as to why I’m not confident in this front office. They don’t know who to keep and who to let go, how much to pay guys. This doesn’t even have anything to do with the off field stuff, the guy misses a lot of games and he’s not Gilmore. It was just a dumb contract from the get go,

The fact that we made this guy the highest paid corner in the league is one of the most recent reasons as to why I’m not confident in this front office. They don’t know who to keep and who to let go. This doesn’t even have anything to do with the off field stuff, the guy misses a lot of games and he’s not Gilmore. It was just a dumb contract from the get go,
C'mon, dude. You expect them to be able to tell who might commit domestic violence and who can't?

Not only that, but you don't know the whole story behind this. You don't think women are capable of being batshit crazy, claiming **** that just isn't true?

I've already posted my story regarding domestic violence, so I won't do it again, but people need to realize that it's not just a bunch of bad men doing bad things. There are two sides to every coin.

Howard may be a white tank top wearing piece of ****, but he may also just be a fool who decided to hitch his wagon to a dumb bitch.

The Dolphins have been mum on this which is the smart way to handle it. Make no claims one way or another, make no decision until the process plays out. Offseason so no need to worry about whether he plays or not. If he is guilty, there is contract language for that sort of thing which helps with the contracts stuff release him, trade him...not guilty, then no need to do anything.

Back
Top Bottom