Total Rebuild- Trade Stills, Wilson, & Grant? | Page 6 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Total Rebuild- Trade Stills, Wilson, & Grant?

Sorry everyone is tearing your terrible idea apart. Don't take it so hard, bud. Maybe you'll learn and not put forward such a dumb idea next time.
Disappointing that you cannot stand on your own post and try to bring "everyone" into it. IF you bother to read, you will find that is simply not true.

TWO ADMINISTRATORS picking on a poor poster. What is one to do?

HOWZABOUT just posting to watch the off season and learn. :)

Funny you'd think that opinions dumb or not are what this place is for. (most people do)

You Know , Express your opinion ? Damn and your an administrator so what should people send you their opinions first and get your OK on what they can say....

I just want to believe that you honestly just don't get it because in the long run censoring or condemning posters because of their opinions is really a bad bad think, no matter who's doing it....
And your supposed to be a good influence. And Bumpus calling the poster a F***** Troll. H e l l o anybody in there ?

and ignoring disliked post just so very difficult to do

My Cousin Vinny is one of my favorite movies btw.

Cuz, Gonzo has logged over 31 thousand posts. He’s paid for VIP. And he’s DONATED money.

In my book, although I don’t agree on thoughts of censorship, Gonzo can say whatever the hell he pleases aggressive as it may be.

Gonzo, I’m not trying to kiss your brown eye, guy, so don’t get the wrong idea. :chuckle:

Just how I look at it.

A high 4th round pick...maybe...I would strongly consider it. He's had 3 years to turn potential into production and it hasn't happened yet. It may never happen and he may never be nothing more than a gadget player. IMO you get 3 years to prove yourself, and he's had his 3.
After this year, Grant is a FA. Are you extending him or, letting him go for nothing after this year?

After this year, Grant is a FA. Are you extending him or, letting him go for nothing after this year?

I'd extend him but he's going to be the lowest paid WR on the team and an easy cut if I find someone better. But if someone was offering him more than I'm willing to pay I wouldn't lose any sleep in losing him.

Funny you'd think that opinions dumb or not are what this place is for. (most people do)

You Know , Express your opinion ? Damn and your an administrator so what should people send you their opinions first and get your OK on what they can say....

I just want to believe that you honestly just don't get it because in the long run censoring or condemning posters because of their opinions is really a bad bad think, no matter who's doing it....
And your supposed to be a good influence. And Bumpus calling the poster a F***** Troll. H e l l o anybody in there ?

Not a problem, many posters do not know any better. However, a pretty good post.

Nobody said you can't post a dumb opinion, but if you're going to get all riled up when people question it, you better be prepared for it to be called what it is.

Oh, I remember it, because people still cry about one of his rare drops. Doesn't change the fact that he has one of the lower drop percentages in the league.

Drake had 6 drops for an 8.2% drop rate.

Stills had 3 drops last year for 4.7%, which was his highest year, given his career % going into the season being 3.14%, ranking him #20 out of all active WRs with 300+ targets, which is better than the likes of AJ Green, OBJ, Amendola, Julio Jones, Mike Evans, Devante Adams, Amari Cooper, and Julian Edelman. Sorry man, you're wrong again.

:munch:
considering he was almost invisible last year that drop percentage was quite a feat.

A high 4th round pick...maybe...I would strongly consider it. He's had 3 years to turn potential into production and it hasn't happened yet. It may never happen and he may never be nothing more than a gadget player. IMO you get 3 years to prove yourself, and he's had his 3.

And you're going to get what in that 4th round? We just don't know. We do know that the guy we have is a threat to take it to the house on any given play.

Listen, for a 6th round pick, we got ourselves one heck of a little gadget.

I bet you O'Shea is salivating to get his hands on this kid. I know I would. The stats aren't there but everything else is.

He's only played under Gase's infuriating offense. You just have to give the kid a pass on that alone stat-wise.

Hope the injury hasn't slowed him down,

A 4th for Grant? Dude hasn't even broken 300 yards in a season or gotten more than 1 TD in a season. How the hell is he at peak value? I'm not saying he's a bad player but no way in hell is worth a 4th at this point in time.
I like Grant. He has improved a lot as a receiver, he has more value as a returner, than receiver. No team is going to give you more than a 7.

Cuz, Gonzo has logged over 31 thousand posts. He’s paid for VIP. And he’s DONATED money.

In my book, although I don’t agree on thoughts of censorship, Gonzo can say whatever the hell he pleases aggressive as it may be.

Gonzo, I’m not trying to kiss your brown eye, guy, so don’t get the wrong idea. :chuckle:

Just how I look at it.

I tend to respond in the like, meaning if somebody gets salty, I'll get salty back. If somebody is calm and collected such as yourself, I try to be the same. It's how I posted before I became staff and it's how I'll continue to post.

Just how I look at it.

I guess we were just raised differently. Thought that respect and rules were there for everyone equally and not based on how many post or hours one spend in a Dolphin opinion forum....silly me

Not here to fight, just hate to see peoples opinions put down because you or a person doesn't like it. I mean be an adult .....

how I look at it..... While knowing their is no reception to ever being wrong and thinking maybe we should be more an example of consideration respect and most of all the Freedom of Speech...:dead:

Disappointing that you cannot stand on your own post and try to bring "everyone" into it. IF you bother to read, you will find that is simply not true.

TWO ADMINISTRATORS picking on a poor poster. What is one to do?

HOWZABOUT just posting to watch the off season and learn. :)

Poor guy, HOWZABOUT ya read the TOS before attempting to re-register next time. ;)

Poor guy, HOWZABOUT ya read the TOS before attempting to re-register next time. ;)

giphy.gif

I guess we were just raised differently. Thought that respect and rules were there for everyone equally and not based on how many post or hours one spend in a Dolphin opinion forum....silly me

Not here to fight, just hate to see peoples opinions put down because you or a person doesn't like it. I mean be an adult .....

how I look at it..... While knowing their is no reception to ever being wrong and thinking maybe we should be more an example of consideration respect and most of all the Freedom of Speech...:dead:

Don't be a dick and I won't be a dick back. Not overly difficult concept, for most anyways. Also, Freedom of Speech applies if the government is running this site. It isn't.

Back
Top Bottom