Total Rebuild- Trade Stills, Wilson, & Grant? | Page 7 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Total Rebuild- Trade Stills, Wilson, & Grant?

It's not a question of time that exposes the problem but rather the point of view, which is kind of weird that the double standard goes right over heads....
See it all the time with the gang following up to support.
Kind of weird that some are so threaten by a different opinion
I don’t think people are threatened by a different opinion, it’s more the delivery of said opinion.

I tend to respond in the like, meaning if somebody gets salty, I'll get salty back. If somebody is calm and collected such as yourself, I try to be the same. It's how I posted before I became staff and it's how I'll continue to post.

I really like this place but do see much as society excuses to replace responsibility.
With all due respect you are an example for all of us and if your reacting in a anti FH rule mode what the hell do you expect from others.

Look I don't want to be the bad guy here but right is right and I think you can understand that and I think you have the smarts and strength to make yourself a proper, respectful and stern when needed without breaking your own rules....

This is a great place with the majority of really great people thus the real success and I'm just hoping it stays and gets more open and even greater....

I guess we were just raised differently. Thought that respect and rules were there for everyone equally and not based on how many post or hours one spend in a Dolphin opinion forum....silly me

Not here to fight, just hate to see peoples opinions put down because you or a person doesn't like it. I mean be an adult .....

how I look at it..... While knowing their is no reception to ever being wrong and thinking maybe we should be more an example of consideration respect and most of all the Freedom of Speech...:dead:

I'd argue with you if I could. :chuckle:

You have to wear everyones shoes, though. I can only imagine how many posts can be upsetting in 15 years of this forum and the ire that can build up with it.

One can be understanding of someone else's rage even if its disrespectful. Just end it and move on. No point in continuing.

Look, all of you seek out Largofin. Then everyone will truly learn how to just move on. :lol:

I don’t think people are threatened by a different opinion, it’s more the delivery of said opinion.

No... it is without a doubt the opinion more and more cause I've been the victim while taking extreme care to follow rules and be not be disrespectful... No delivery is a whole new can of worms ...lol

This off-topic nonsense has gone on too long.

Can we please get back to how I am right and that you shouldn't trade young value away for unknown picks? :)

I'd argue with you if I could. :chuckle:

You have to wear everyones shoes, though. I can only imagine how many posts can be upsetting in 15 years of this forum and the ire that can build up with it.

One can be understanding of someone else's rage even if its disrespectful. Just end it and move on. No point in continuing.

Look, all of you seek out Largofin. Then everyone will truly learn how to just move on. :lol:

Really ...

Not even, no point in continuing but who the hell gives a hoot. I mean I don't even know you guys. If getting upset by people posting their dolphin opinions and you can't seem to handle an opposing view ...well hurry up your going to miss the school bus to Kindergarten class...

Do need to be discipline somewhat more when I see individuals gang up and personally attack because the reader can't handle the others opinion. Or the interference of freedom of speech more seen in the POFO forum...That place is unreal...

Its like if you don't like something about an opinion just move on its really the simplest thing to do....FOR ALL OF US...

OK class is over....lol

Don't be a dick and I won't be a dick back. Not overly difficult concept, for most anyways. Also, Freedom of Speech applies if the government is running this site. It isn't.

Hey I'm with you and wishing you lots of luck in that area....

Freedom of speech ? only applies with Gov....lol.... OK Gonzo .......

Last edited:
Hmmmm. We have no QB, one guy on the OL, maybe a TE, maybe a RB or two, no DE's, no OLB/DE, no NT, no 2nd CB, and no Partridge In A Pear Tree. LOL

Define "total?"

By the definitions I see here, SOME factors are,
get rid of all but a 'core' group of players. I don't see that.
trade everyone with value and accumulate picks. I've not seen that.
get rid of all overpriced players and replace them with warm bodies. Like Parker and KA? Nope. Not yet.
I see no 'total' tank.

On the flip side, Miami had a questionable TE, 2 decent OLmen, 1-2 RBs, no DE (Wake would have been situational), no NT, no 2nd CB, and questionable OLBs BEFORE last season ended. And Miami DOES HAVE a QB. That situation hasn't changed so can't be used as evidence of a tank.

I see a systemic change. No high-priced FAs. No big trades. Not keeping players who's production doesn't match their salaries. All those are marks of a good FA, tank or not.

To be fair to those advocating a tank, no signings to date are clear upgrades over those who left and some positions (e.g., DE) don't have enough warm bodies to field a team. And Miami has increased it's cap. Tangentially, I'd like someone with time to find how many players a typical new HC dumps from the team on taking over. Is Flores over/under/ or just right?

Missed a key word in that post, it says CAREER drops.

LOL no I didnt you said last year was his highest drop rate and I replied that that was quite a feat considering he was practically invisible last year.
dont be a dick lest you want me to be a dick back.

as coach you still need win some games or don't put ur self in hole u cannot get out.. these 3 wr would be good for rookie qb in future

Trading X would make more sense. This is a revuild, the team isn't contending for at least 3 years. Why waste X in his prime, and pay him a ton on a bad team? If you could get a first and some more it should be considered.. If this wasnt a rebuild, and this was a contender, then hell no to trading X
All pro Corners ain't a Dime a Dozen. WR is. That's why you dont trade X

LOL no I didnt you said last year was his highest drop rate and I replied that that was quite a feat considering he was practically invisible last year.
dont be a dick lest you want me to be a dick back.

“Practically invisible?” He had 64 targets in an offense that passed as little as it could. Just face it, I once again completely destroyed your argument. I mean, it’s not as embarrassing as your attempts to prove Kyler Murray is only 5’7 or whatever in which you quoted Stephen A Smith of all people, so at least there's that.

Hey I'm with you and wishing you lots of luck in that area....

Freedom of speech ? only applies with Gov....lol.... OK Gonzo .......

Yes, freedom of speech only protects you from government persecution for your speech. It has no bearing in regards to private businesses, like say a privately owned website.

I’d trade all three of those WRs

They aren’t primary targets for trade out imo but yeah I’d do it.

Nothing alpha about any of them. Not much trade value either

Back
Top Bottom