Trade or not, Dolphins should make sure to have three 1st-round picks in 2020 draft | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Trade or not, Dolphins should make sure to have three 1st-round picks in 2020 draft

20/32, 347 yds, 62.5%, 3 TDs. Final score 44-16, but ok.
Still doesn’t mean he had a bunch of pretty balls, more than welcome to prove me wrong with pin point throws in that game instead of jump balls and taking advantage of our weak corners. But think what ya want

Tua had 400 yards and 4 tds against this defense playing hurt if you want to use the “lsu defense” bit

I'd rather trade a 2021 1st in a trade to get a fourth 2020 1st to be honest lol

I'd rather trade a 2021 1st in a trade to get a fourth 2020 1st to be honest lol

Hold your horses there, I didn't say there aren't any good QB's in 2021. I honestly want to watch this kid Fields from OSU from what i've seen if they are both options in 2021 i'd go Fields over Lawerence.

He's playing from behind against a great LSU team. Doesn't mean he's not going to be a good pro.

No one is saying that. But a lot of people on here and else where have made him out to be a Andrew Luck type prospect which he is not. Clemson had the easiest schedule this year too.

Back
Top Bottom