Training Camp Day Two Updates | Page 11 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Training Camp Day Two Updates

If I'm worried about a 1st round pick QB's confidence in year 2, he isn't the guy I want quarterbacking my team long term anyway.

Have you ever seen any QB that has had a situation like Rosen's? Has there ever been a top 10 pick QB, playing a whole year behind the worst line in football and no talent outside of 1 receiver past his prime, then traded YEAR 2 across the country to a whole new environment and a whole new scheme. I mean that is a lot of turmoil to process, I don't care who you are that is a lot to handle mentally and physically. It's day 2 of training camp, let it play out.

Really?

He became the first QB in NFL history to throw for 400 in 3 straight games last year. He balled out in camp and preseason for Tampa . . . And yet as soon as the first sign of him fading back to his normal self the Bucs inserted their hopeful franchise QB Jameis Winston.

Miami, just from a locker room aspect is going to play the best performer and right now that is Fitzmagic.

No I am not saying it's ok for Rosen to be content, he needs to keep working because as your research suggests there should be a golden opportunity that presents itself at some point this year and Rosen needs to take it.

And if he doesn't, he doesn't, it doesn't put any less of a damper on acquiring him from my perspective.

Man you know looking at a 3 game sample when we have a 15 year career beating us over the head is not how analyze stuff. 81 career passer rating. That three game stretch is fools gold. Same as Thill throwing for 4,000 yards for 3 out of 4 years.

Lot of recency bias in here when it comes to Fitzpatrick. He didnt even have a 2-1 TD INT ratio LAST YEAR. Check out that hot dung of a season in 2016.

Ok well that’s tunnel vision. And imo short sighted but to each his own

Surround our top pick qb with jags I guess

And imo it's a fool's errand to waste of time worrying about something that far out with so many variables that pop up between now and then. And whomever it is your willing to tank for may not be all that good.

At what point does the head come out of the sand? Rosen's been getting destroyed by Fitz since mini camps, and short/shirt days are QB dominance territory so if he can't look good now, good luck.

Wow looks like someone has a lot invested in being “right” CK too according to his podcast. Of course people are going to glom onto opinions, tweets, and reports that match their personal views. All I know is that people’s reports on Rosen seem to have substantial amount of personal bias attached regardless of which side you’re on. For that reason alone I personally will take them as a grain of salt and wait to make my own judgments after reviewing the tape.

And imo it's a fool's errand to waste of time worrying about something that far out with so many variables that pop up between now and then. And whomever it is your willing to tank for may not be all that good.

I guess I just have a general idea of what it cost but yeah ok fair enough

Wow, day two of TC and the board already fighting about RF and JR........lol
Let me guess, 99% of the board already made up their mind long ago about which side they're on and now they all want to be right regardless of how that affects the team.
"Hey, who cares what's good for the team, I just want to be right"!!!!........smh

Next time just say he’s in aqua and orange now.

Things are different. Lol
Or next time you can just say you've already made up your mind on Rosen, I don't want him and my point is proven after two days of practice.

Or next time you can just say you've already made up your mind on Rosen, I don't want him and my point is proven after two days of practice.

That’s a very wrong read on your part

I want to play a qb with upside. Period. Or I want the qb to stink so bad I can lock up a top 3 pick. Or hell play well but lock up a top 3 pick.

So for me it’s Rosen or top 3 worst case pick ideal scenario

Some of you are acting like we think Fitz is god if we think it's ok Rosen isn't winning yet. It's weird.

That’s a very wrong read on your part

I want to play a qb with upside. Period. Or I want the qb to stink so bad I can lock up a top 3 pick. Or hell play well but lock up a top 3 pick.

So for me it’s Rosen or top 3 worst case pick ideal scenario
Yeah I replied in kind to your very wrong read..

what's that have to do with this year?

It shows what he really is. Or you can check out any of his other mediocre 15 years. My point is that people saw the 3 games last year and have a skewed vision of what he really is.

"Rosen is losing out to Fitzpatrick. Thats no big deal because its fitzpatrick." Like Fitzpatrick is some HOFer.

Back
Top Bottom