Training Camp Updates - Day Five | Page 19 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Training Camp Updates - Day Five

Due dilligence? Dolphins have an entire scouting department and personnel team that probably dumped 1000 of hours scouting this kid in 2018.

It really is very simple. Miami saw an opportunity to pick up a talented QB, age 22, for a very late 2nd round pick, that they felt they bring in an attempt to develop for their football team.

There was no better value to be had at that pick. There are no guarantees . . . Roll the dice on the QB.

What happens from there is all on player and coaches, but they did not make the wrong move here in acquiring Rosen for what they gave up for him.

I agree with taking a shot at a qb however it’s highly disappointing that he’s either not being coached up (making same mistakes) or isn’t really all that talented. Either way that’s problematic.

I agree with taking a shot at a qb however it’s highly disappointing that he’s either not being coached up (making same mistakes) or isn’t really all that talented. Either way that’s problematic.
AZ it's early yet. Give these coaches time. It's way to premature to be making these sort of judgments on the kid.

Posters like CK who have the agenda against Rosen are doing this.

It’s just not worth worrying about.

It’s up to the coaching staff to decide if Rosen has a future. It’s up to them to develop him.

A lot of people here have said “get a young QBs every year until you find THE guy.” Well we took one. He will sink or swim.

I swear, though, sometimes it feels like people on this forum are rooting for players to fail.

I hope he is the guy. But I’m not invested in him succeeding or failing. I’m invested in rooting for the fins to win.

It’s just not worth worrying about.

It’s up to the coaching staff to decide if Rosen has a future. It’s up to them to develop him.

A lot of people here have said “get a young QBs every year until you find THE guy.” Well we took one. He will sink or swim.

I swear, though, sometimes it feels like people on this forum are rooting for players to fail.

I hope he is the guy. But I’m not invested in him succeeding or failing. I’m invested in rooting for the fins to win.

Pretty much. And Im not in the business of eating crow if Rosen fails or asking others to eat crow if he succeeds. I like the attempt . . . Lets see it unfold.

AZ it's early yet. Give these coaches time. It's way to premature to be making these sort of judgments on the kid.

Posters like CK who have the agenda against Rosen are doing this.

Ya that’s a fair point. I guess there are a couple of guys with agendas fanning the flames. Wasn’t one of them a guy who did an in depth analysis of why Tannehill is a good qb???

Not saying it for this year but I still say when Dylan McCaffrey takes the reigns at Michigan he will catch a lot of eyes. Insanely athletic, prototype arm and size

That’s the kid I been watching. He’s got the size and the arm to be a good qb. I think he’s going to unseat Patterson this year at Michigan.

But I still loves me some Tua! All about the TuaTrain!

Last edited:
So does anyone know anything about Ballage? I saw one post saying he was leaving the field with trainers but then nothing after that...

So does anyone know anything about Ballage? I saw one post saying he was leaving the field with trainers but then nothing after that...

Possibly a concussion at worst but Barry Jackson seemed to feel it wasn't very serious and he was walking around without assistance.

Back
Top Bottom