True measurement of Chris Grier. | Page 6 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

True measurement of Chris Grier.

No misinformation in stating Grier has been in the Dolphin organization for the entirety of the longest playoff drought in Dolphin history and 2nd current longest drought among all NFL teams….

We can point to blatant poor decisions such as botching three first round picks in the foundational draft of this rebuild(entirely on him)….(Tua because he was damaged goods and clearly injury prone at Alabama)….Austin Jackson and Igbo were clear reaches!
Actually... no.

Both players were taken within the general range where they had been expected to be taken. Iggy maybe a half round early. Jackson was predicted to go middle to late 1st.

Watch out for Nurse Ratched at the loony bin, she's known to have a quick trigger on Saturday nights.

View attachment 139201
I’d just put a bag over her head and solve her problem right away… Ha ha ha yikes, actually she’s dead. OK so I’d put a bag over her head and let her give me the enema! 🎃. Yikes easy there - the waters a little hot Kratshit!

As Tony Montana said “ya know….Gu got a look on your face like you haven’t been ****ed in a year!“. Haha

Last edited:
Tough to be considered a top GM in the NFL when your franchise has not won a playoff game in 2 decades. Particularly when you’ve been part of said franchise since 2000 and the GM since 2016. I think he has made good moves the past few years, but it doesn’t mean much if we don’t win.
Pretty arbitrary to blame that all on Grier. He’s not doing the coaching. I can buy you all the best groceries but you still might screw up dinner.

Actually... no.

Both players were taken within the general range where they had been expected to be taken. Iggy maybe a half round early. Jackson was predicted to go middle to late 1st.
Awful picks…we passed on pro bowlers for reached based on potential….

My biggest beef with Grier is his obsession with injury prone players and players with potential that haven’t done anything yet?

Awful picks…we passed on pro bowlers for reached based on potential….

My biggest beef with Grier is his obsession with injury prone players and players with potential that haven’t done anything yet?
20/20 hindsight.

Both players were rated to be taken about where we took them.

Some players work... like Phillips and Holland...

Some don't.

Particularly when you’ve been part of said franchise since 2000 and the GM since 2016.

Rome wasn’t built in a day. Grier is good.

But he continues to neglect the OLine. He likes to wheel and deal and he as made some decent moves, but the indifference he shows to one of the mportant aspect of the offense is unfathomable. He is not the GM people think he is. I think people will be singing a different tune when Tua is laid up in a hospital bed because he is crippled by the people protecting him.
So, Grier has been the GM for six full years, and they still have a below average o-line? Why? Other teams have greatly improved their o-line in a single off-season... what's wrong with Grier? He had a ton of picks in the 2020 and 2021 drafts (including ten total picks in the 1st and 2nd Rounds) and a lot of room under the salary cap, and the result was the league's WORST o-line in 2021. He did more wheeling and dealing for 2022 and ended up with the same 9-8 regular season record. Injuries to o-linemen is NOT an excuse because one, Grier signed an injury-prone LT who was guaranteed to miss games but failed to also sign someone good enough to replace him when he does miss games, and two, because it was Grier's job to make sure that the roster had enough competent back-up linemen on the roster.

The captain go down with the ship….he was GM, we all know Flores didn’t want Tua!

Some poor very important foundational draft picks….
Yep the poor guys had to deal with the mess that Ireland and Hickey left… While handling the bungling Stephen Ross and his sidekick Bruce Beal - While suffering the setbacks from the evil witch Tom Brady and the lizard Sean Payton, and he still managed to get us to this point. Fire his ass. Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha and hire Brandon Beane Or whoever the Frick you suggested- Nice plan their blue fin

Fire, fire, fire! There’s a fire in the building! Ha ha ha ha ha

20/20 hindsight.

Both players were rated to be taken about where we took them.

Some players work... like Phillips and Holland...

Some don't.
Nonsense…there were clearly higher rated more sure picks than a QB with a concussion that had his hip broken in half to end his college career early….an extremely young left tackle with his own health issues after him donating bone marrow, and a pure speculative cornerback drafted by his own admission on physical traits, not proven football skill…..

Horrendous foundational 3 first round picks to start this rebuild with….

Nonsense…there were clearly higher rated more sure picks than a QB with a concussion that had his hip broken in half to end his college career early….an extremely young left tackle with his own health issues after him donating bone marrow, and a pure speculative cornerback drafted by his own admission on physical traits, not proven football skill…..

LOL... most wanted Tua as the #1. Tank for Tua... at worst, he was the third QB in that draft.

Bone marrow donation does not denote injury prone... that's a REALLY silly comparison.

and there were many in the SEC who said that IGGY was the best CB they'd seen.

The only horrendous thing here is your take.

We all do…but it’s shaky ground!
Well if it’s shaky ground I think you better start yelling earthquake earthquake earthquake! Ha ha and I’m too not sure ALL of us do…🤔

Oh my god that enema was so good… Thanks nurse Kratshit! 😀. Hey was I supposed to go to the washroom after?

Hip broken in half? Ha ha ha ha ha ha no misinformation there. 🎃

Back
Top Bottom