Tua Bandwagon........Adam Schein (The Schein Nine) | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Tua Bandwagon........Adam Schein (The Schein Nine)

Are you too young to kno what he is talking about
Lol... dude, I know who rg3 and luck are. I just don't see what that has to do with Tua/Herbert. They are not the same comparisons. Maybe Tua with his predicted "generational" talent to luck but how far did that get luck. And he wasn't coming off a debilitating hip injury. In the end, didn't luck retire before rg3 stopped playing. Or is rg3 still the back up in baltimore?

EDIT: nevermind I just looked. He stopped playing last year. So look who lasted longer... not the "generational" talent like Luck and Tua. So again, what's the point of comparing the Tua/Herbert to Luck and RG3?

Last edited:
Brian Flores received my vote for Coach of the Year last season. And his defense, which allowed the sixth-fewest points in football in 2020, will be stingy once again. First-round pick Jaelan Phillips could be just what the doctor ordered on the edge-rushing front.

I'm just glad we have a respectful defense. Think about it for a moment, in 2018, the Dolphins were ranked 27th in total defense. In 2019, under Coach Flores's first season, they were ranked 32nd (getting outscored 239-69 in the first seven games). Then in 2020, the Dolphins were ranked 6th. That is really impressive turnaround by the coaching staff. Went from a laughing stock defense to one of the top defenses in the league... all in one year. Damn

Are you too young to kno what he is talking about
I'm not too young, but I don't see it as particularly relevant either.

Tua's skillset is not similar to either, and while I thought Luck was overhyped, even after RG3's great rookie campaign, i maintained he would ultimately not be a top QB in the long term.

So no, I don't know what he is talking about, as it relates to the discussion.

If the point is, "once upon a time, there were two players, who's trajectories reversed"? .......uh OK.

Tua's skillset is not similar to either, and while I thought Luck was overhyped, even after RG3's great rookie campaign, i maintained he would ultimately not be a top QB in the long term.

If the point is, "once upon a time, there were two players, who's trajectories reversed"? .......uh OK.
Luck was a top QB but he was never healthy. No matter how dynamic a player appears to be, ultimately their ability to stay on the field and even play hurt determines their NGL future. Hopefully Tua put those issues behind him as Drew Brees did most of his career.

Luck was a top QB but he was never healthy. No matter how dynamic a player appears to be, ultimately their ability to stay on the field and even play hurt determines their NGL future. Hopefully Tua put those issues behind him as Drew Brees did most of his career.
Luck was good.

We can only speculate what his career would have been under different circumstances, but he was touted as "generational". I didn't think he was a "bum", but I didn't buy into the hype either.

I think you are missing the point the big man retired the small man is still playing

One or two good knocks is all it takes everyone thot that Luck was built to take the punishment I feel That was at @superphin point but let him explain

Herbert isnt winning **** either way. He had a great statistical year but he was on a 6 win team that was much more talented then anything Tua had. Herbert isnt gonna scare teams with 2 minutes on the clock and they are down by 4. He will find a way to choke. Its what he did in college and its what he did last year. No pressure on him he looks great like in the games late in the season last year when his team is out of playoff contention.

Back
Top Bottom