Tua Tagovailoa is getting zero respect and that’s wrong | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Tua Tagovailoa is getting zero respect and that’s wrong

Cmon now, I don't think him saying that is worse than you saying "Eff Chris Simms".
If it was a negative feeling about Simms then it would have been phrased, "F*ck Chris Simms," as it stands I phrased it with the mindset that I could care less about Chris Simms' opinion/lro career/broadcast career.

My only take is that with all that against him...he's still more qualified than 11 out of 10 people to speak on an NFL QB.

Why does it bother you?
No, it amuses me because I can picture you typing this with your fingers in your ears while saying, "NEENER NEENER NEE-NER!"

Attitude Whatever GIF by chelsiekenyon

I don't know what kind of **** Chris Simms is smoking, but there is no way Tua is the 40th ranked QB. How can he honestly think that? Still amazes me he landed that 'Football Night in America' gig. The guy did zilch as an NFL QB.

Kid had me thinking we could beat Kansas City. Things just seemed to deteriorate around him after that.

IMHO, Tua played decent for a rookie coming off major surgery and dealing with an eff’d up 2020.

There’s plenty of reason to feel his greatness isn’t a foregone conclusion; however, this doubting / no respect attitude was fueled more by him getting yanked in two games rather than his actual rookie play.

He hasn't looked good in the NFL and doesn't deserve any respect or at least not yet.

I seem to remember the media was pumped for Tua starting, articles all over ESPN, etc. but his play after the Arizona game was bleh and the excitement fizzled.

Nor sure the media questioning Tua is wrong at this point... He was supposed to be NFL ready with only questions about his health. Everyone knows that 6-3 record was due to the Dolphins‘ defense and Lady Luck with turnovers.

Burrow and Herbert are getting respect because they showed they can ball at the NFL level. Tua hasn’t gotten there yet and that’s why his coach gave him the bench of no confidence twice.

Back
Top Bottom