****Tua Tagovailoa super thread**** | Page 173 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

****Tua Tagovailoa super thread****

Status
Not open for further replies.
9 lb weight gain for Herbert senior bowl to combine.

odd. Wonder if he got sick prior to the senior bowl week or something.

9 lb weight gain for Herbert senior bowl to combine.

odd. Wonder if he got sick prior to the senior bowl week or something.

Seems like it would be the other way around, dropping weight so he runs a faster 40. Hope all 9lbs were in his lower half that kid is a rail.

Seems like it would be the other way around, dropping weight so he runs a faster 40. Hope all 9lbs were in his lower half that kid is a rail.

Yeah it’s the exact opposite. But run sub 4.7 and have teams thinking you are gonna play long term at 240 and nfl teams will be giddy

not gonna win the tools comp. I was hoping he was an inch taller and a little longer arms.

I feel like longer arms lead to a longer wind-up and potentially impact accuracy.

I feel like longer arms lead to a longer wind-up and potentially impact accuracy.

Depends on the size I’d say. I haven’t comp’d many 6 foot QBs

id imagine we’d want his arm length comparable to baker Mayfields.

he’s got a thick lower half so that’s good and I’m sure where the 217 comes from. Thick legs and trunk for his size

Good point. But I don’t think it’s gonna work once he spins it and tbe ball never hits the ground

and folks leave giddy about the ball placement and accuracy to all fields

You really want teams to fall in love with guys now...HErbert you want to run a 4.6, Love has to show he has the mental side fo the game...Teams need to feel good about those guys.

So..... 6' even eh?

some hand size comps:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom