****Tua Tagovailoa super thread**** | Page 176 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

****Tua Tagovailoa super thread****

Status
Not open for further replies.
If the hype continues to build ESPN might want to charge PPV money for this event. Could make a killing because you will not want to miss the first 10 selections. There could be 5 trades and 4 Qbs taken in the first 10 picks.

If Burrow and Tua go 1-2 then a good player will get pushed down. Not sure if we'd take Herbert of move back but life's not over at that point. Still would have 14 picks to help build the team up.
I agree. While I like Tua at 5 and would have no problem with the Dolphins trying to move up and get the first pick and drafting Burrow, I won’t be upset in the least as long as they get a player who can come in and make an immediate impact with their first pick. If it’s not a QB, I can live with that.

Other than trading for Burrow, there is really no other player I would want the Dolphins to trade up for if it is going to cost them two first round picks and probably a second round pick. I would much rather they use those picks to rebuild the teams by bringing in as many talented players as possible for the 2020 season.

The question is if you had the choice between a healthy Tua and Haskins as your QB for the next decade, who do you want? While the Redskins might just be meeting with Tua to up the ante for a trade with the Dolphins or another team. They might also be meeting with him because the new coaching staff might not be sold on the idea that Haskins is the long term answer at the QB position.

Even if the owner pushed for the team to draft Haskins last year, that does not mean he isn’t smart enough to see that a healthy Tua is a far better QB than Haskins. With a new coaching staff in Washington they are not under the same pressure to make the playoffs this season that the Lions coaching staff is supposedly under. So they could draft Tua and trade Haskins after the 2020 season is over.

While I think the interest the Redskins are showing in Tua at this time is more about trying to get as much as they can for the second pick in the draft. It also would not surprise me if after meeting with Tua the Redskins decide he is a better option going forward than Haskins and they end up drafting Tua at 2.

It will be interesting to see where Tua does actually end up being drafted.
Speculating the Redskins would simply draft Tua at two changes the consideration from would the Redskins prefer Tua over Haskins to would the Redskins prefer Tua and his risk of injury over Haskins + Young.

Personally, I don't see any way the Redskins take Tua with 2nd pick in draft.

If the hype continues to build ESPN might want to charge PPV money for this event. Could make a killing because you will not want to miss the first 10 selections. There could be 5 trades and 4 Qbs taken in the first 10 picks.

i'd pay to watch that

and by pay i mean i'd stream it for free illegally

but i'd definitely watch it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom