****Tua Tagovailoa super thread**** | Page 178 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

****Tua Tagovailoa super thread****

Status
Not open for further replies.
Move to 2. Right after that pro day workout.

but have the parameters in place already.

Tua’s health means very little at this point. He is basically cleared.

You either move to 1 to ensure Tua or to 2 if you don’t mind Burrow as a consolation prize.

Moving to 2 now and your in love with Tua, and only Tua, seems over anxious.

Tua’s health means very little at this point. He is basically cleared.

You either move to 1 to ensure Tua or to 2 if you don’t mind Burrow as a consolation prize.

Moving to 2 now and your in love with Tua, and only Tua, seems over anxious.

you guys are killing me witb this stuff. How long before folks catch up?

this damn train ain’t stopping.

if anything this things playing out exactly like I thought it would.

smh

smh
What he's saying, I think, is moving up to #2 might not be enough if Tua is your target...

smh

I am just saying, Burrow is not a lock to #1. Tua is absolutely in play and to a lesser extent, Herbert.

I don’t think trading to 2 guarantees Tua, thats where I am getting at. So if you put your chips in for the 2 pick, you gotta be ok with Burrow/Herbert if Cincy wants him.

I still see Joe B going #1.

After what he did and his on field talent, he's almost a lock.

Now Washington pick is where it gets serious

What he's saying, I think, is moving up to #2 might not be enough if Tua is your target...

I get that but they got to get a read for what cincis doing. If not for the hip I’d buy into it more. But the home town kid coming off that season in the sec no less I mean I think it’s a leap we have to take as soon as we get the sniff of their intentions.

put it this way don’t want til draft day to try and iron this sucker out real time. Have this thing ironed out dependent on what cinci does. “If our guys there” in other words is what you tell washington.

Cincis intentions will leak but it might be draft day before they do. Baker to Cleveland leaked early.

they won’t be able to keep it under wraps.

I get that but they got to get a read for what cincis doing. If not for the hip I’d buy into it more. But the home town kid coming off that season in the sec no less I mean I think it’s a leap we have to take as soon as we get the sniff of their intentions.

put it this way don’t want til draft day to try and iron this sucker out real time. Have this thing ironed out dependent on what cinci does. “If our guys there” in other words is what you tell washington.

Absolutely. Parameters need to be in place.

But trading before the draft only makes sense to me if its with Cincy for the top pick . . . .unless you are good with potentially getting a consolation prize.

Yeah, eliminate all "what the hell just happened" scenarios...

Absolutely. Parameters need to be in place.

But trading before the draft only makes sense to me if its with Cincy for the top pick . . . .unless you are good with potentially getting a consolation prize.

Not entirely in agreement here. We could well be able to do that trade early for a cheaper cost. Also putting ourselves into a better position to trade up again if we have to.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom