****Tua Tagovailoa super thread**** | Page 177 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

****Tua Tagovailoa super thread****

Status
Not open for further replies.
Geez he is already so skilled at the podium. He is clear concise and makes great eye contact to the journalist. Dude is going to be the face of a franchise way faster than people think. It will be hard to red shirt him if he gets a full go in March, and as good as he is by week 8 or 9 he will likely be pushing for playing time. Only because he will need some time to get the play-book under his belt.

Geez he is already so skilled at the podium. He is clear concise and makes great eye contact to the journalist. Dude is going to be the face of a franchise way faster than people think. It will be hard to red shirt him if he gets a full go in March, and as good as he is by week 8 or 9 he will likely be pushing for playing time. Only because he will need some time to get the play-book under his belt.
IR for the first 8 weeks and then have him dip his toes in the water at certain points in the 2nd half would be ideal.

IR for the first 8 weeks and then have him dip his toes in the water at certain points in the 2nd half would be ideal.

Yeah no way he goes on PUP, he will be practicing, and will get plenty of reps with the 1's throughout camp and regular season practice.

Tua to the Bengals #1 Overall. Book it!!!!

I can't give this a like because I would hate this, but it could definitely happen. The Burrow hand measurement has opened the door for this, although I still think the smart money is on Burrow to the Bengals, just too many links still there and people have to remember how historically good Burrow was last season.

Tua Tagovailoa Expects to Be Medically Cleared from Hip Injury on March 9
ADAM WELLSFEBRUARY 25, 202050

Alabama quarterback Tua Tagovailoa in an NCAA football game Saturday, Nov. 9, 2019, in Tuscaloosa, Ala. (AP Photo/Vasha Hunt)

Vasha Hunt/Associated Press
Tua Tagovailoa's recovery from November hip surgery appears to be progressing well, as the 2018 SEC Offensive Player of the Year expects to be medically cleared within two weeks.
Speaking to reporters at the NFL Scouting Combine on Tuesday, Tagovailoa said he anticipates he'll get the "full go" from his doctors March 9.
TheFantasyHeadliners@FntsyHeadliners
Tua Tagovailoa - QB @AlabamaFTBL "March 9th I get my clearance from my doctor's " #NFLCombine #NFL https://t.co/fxenLQDrIB
Tagovailoa is in Indianapolis for the annual combine and had his measurements taken, but the former Alabama star isn't taking part in on-field drills.
"I'll be participating in the combine, but my main goal is not to win the 40, not to win the bench press, but to win my medical," he told the NFL Network in January. "I'm going to go over there looking to win my medical and then go in and interview with the teams."

Assuming Tagovailoa is cleared March 9, that would put him on track to participate in Alabama's pro day, which is scheduled for March 24. The 21-year-old did note it's uncertain if he will take part in that event, but he's planning his own pro day for April 9.
Tagovailoa had season-ending surgery Nov. 18 to repair a dislocated hip with a posterior wall fracture suffered during Alabama's 38-7 win over Mississippi State two days earlier.
Despite the injury, B/R's Matt Miller has Tagovailoa ranked as the No. 5 overall prospect in this year's class.
The 2020 NFL draft will be held from April 23 to 25 in Las Vegas.

I can't give this a like because I would hate this, but it could definitely happen. The Burrow hand measurement has opened the door for this, although I still think the smart money is on Burrow to the Bengals, just too many links still there and people have to remember how historically good Burrow was last season.
But if Tua is the better prospect and proves he's healthy, why wouldn't the Bengals select Tua instead; inspite of the Links that Cincinnati and Burrow have. My money is on Cincinnati going with the better prospect in Tua.

But if Tua is the better prospect and proves he's healthy, why wouldn't the Bengals select Tua instead; inspite of the Links that Cincinnati and Burrow have. My money is on Cincinnati going with the better prospect in Tua.
Mia #1 Tua

Detroit #3 Burrows

Cinci #5 Herbert

The biggest X factor isnt Tua's health its Mike Brown, the guy has a football IQ of a underdeveloped amoeba. He, terrifyingly, has the whole draft hostage. He doesn't trade high picks and well likely will just take the local golden boy since nobody can oppose him and his thought process.

The biggest X factor isnt Tua's health its Mike Brown, the guy has a football IQ of a underdeveloped amoeba. He, terrifyingly, has the whole draft hostage. He doesn't trade high picks and well likely will just take the local golden boy since nobody can oppose him and his thought process.
A logical explanation, but still not guaranteed. I still think Tua goes #1 to Cincinnati

Tua to the Bengals #1 Overall. Book it!!!!
Someone needs to send Tua a video of a irritated Eli Manning holding up a Charger's jersesy, and remind him that Eli won two championships in New York while the Chargers won … nothing. Eli took some heat early for it, but it's rarely mentioned now. You have some power here young man!

It's about a fit thing as much as the links to Ohio. Even before Tua's injury Daniel Jeremiah was reporting that he had heard that Borrow to Cincy and Tua to the fins was the way this was oing down regardless of draft position. Since then Burrow's star has ascended even further. Don't get me wrong, I agree it's definitely a debate they will have, if negatives are uncovered during this intusive stage of the process on Burrow and Tua remains squeaky clean (outside of the injury of course) then your prediction become more and more likely.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom