****Tua Tagovailoa super thread**** | Page 179 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

****Tua Tagovailoa super thread****

Status
Not open for further replies.
If I’m burrow my defense for everything is “my tape speaks for itself”

tape like that vs sec level comp every week will do the talking
Yeah, the problem is that teams get real caught up in the offseason stuff that they forget that Burrow just had the best season of all-time for a QB and all of a sudden some random workout means a lot which is insane.

I tell ya this too you will not sit at 5 and get him so you better get on that damn horse.

unless they uncover something at that damn combine medical check that flags folks. Ie shelf life

You could try to trade to 2 and then try to trade to 1 but man that would be costly and if cinci wants tua it’s over

if he’s their guy it’s over already. Frankly

The biggest X factor isnt Tua's health its Mike Brown, the guy has a football IQ of a underdeveloped amoeba. He, terrifyingly, has the whole draft hostage. He doesn't trade high picks and well likely will just take the local golden boy since nobody can oppose him and his thought process.

More than that, Mike Brown doesn’t care about winning. He cares about money. Joe Burrow will sell more tickets and merchandise due to the hype and the whole home town hero thing. That’s all that matters to him. I’d put the chances of Tua going to Cincinnati extremely low.

Someone needs to send Tua a video of a irritated Eli Manning holding up a Charger's jersesy, and remind him that Eli won two championships in New York while the Chargers won … nothing. Eli took some heat early for it, but it's rarely mentioned now. You have some power here young man!
If he has the power he should be demanding that he be drafted by a team with the talent to make the playoffs next year and be a SB contender within the next two years. Since that obviously isn’t the Dolphins, I guess based on your scenario he wouldn’t be ending up a Dolphin.

More than that, Mike Brown doesn’t care about winning. He cares about money. Joe Burrow will sell more tickets and merchandise due to the hype and the whole home town hero thing. That’s all that matters to him. I’d put the chances of Tua going to Cincinnati extremely low.

tua will sell tickets too especially with that personality etc but I agree about the hometown thing probably trumping all

that and the 2019 season burrows coming off of which was utterly silly.

tua will sell tickets too especially with that personality etc but I agree about the hometown thing probably trumping all

that and the 2019 season burrows coming off of which was utterly silly.

They'll both sell tickets, but Burrow is the flavor of the draft and is the hometown guy. He has all the hype. Mike Brown picks him regardless of what happens between now and then I think.

They'll both sell tickets, but Burrow is the flavor of the draft and is the hometown guy. He has all the hype. Mike Brown picks him regardless of what happens between now and then I think.
Also, I highly doubt Tua would agree to play for them anyway so there's that angle as well.

I am just saying, Burrow is not a lock to #1. Tua is absolutely in play and to a lesser extent, Herbert.

I don’t think trading to 2 guarantees Tua, thats where I am getting at. So if you put your chips in for the 2 pick, you gotta be ok with Burrow/Herbert if Cincy wants him.
I hope the Bengals draft Tua and that opens the door for the Dolphins to draft Burrow. I still have major concerns regarding Tua being able to stay healthy in the NFL and I just think Burrow is the better pick.

I think tuas gonna be tbe flavor of the draft the next 2 months but that might be because burrows a foregone conclusion.

I do know that playing that level ball against closest thing to pro speed and physicality in the sec and then carrying it over to the college football playoffs does a ton of damn talking with nfl folks. Culminating in a championship where he put up stupid #s too.

I’m just real damn glad it didn’t happen out of some bs conference like the big 12 or something. Cause then they may try to shoot holes in it etc.

“My tape speaks for itself”

My money is in Tua going #1 to Cincinnati.

Burrow is not from Cincinnati and therefore it is not his hometown. He already left the state of Ohio when he left Ohio State to play at LSU. He has several former players telling him to do whatever he can to try and play anywhere except for the Bengals. If he decides he doesn’t want to play for the Bengals and he makes this known to the Bengals front office, they can just draft Tua.

There's a little hysteria today.

I bet he still falls past Washington if I was a betting man, but trading to #2 solves all those questions.

If the GM has his mind set on one guy, for the compensation he is about to trade away, he needs to ensure he is about to get his guy.

Trading early to 2 does not do that. He has gotta be cool with fallback options i.e. Burrow/Herbert if Tua goes #1.

Assuming Burrow goes #1 overall is just easy for people right now.

Tua was always the wildcard here. Nobody is talking about Burrow as a generational talent. For all we know Burrow slides to 5 if Cincy passes.

If you wanna trade early for Tua, deal with Cincy now and take all the ambiguity out of it. Hell they could be all in on Tua for what we know . . . Nobody really knows tbh.

This will continue to be more and more obvious as the time keeps moving closer to the draft.

Cincis gonna take a qb so good luck getting them to trade out.

they ain’t taking qb consolation

folks get fired over these type decisions. No way they leave it to chance

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom