****Tua Tagovailoa super thread**** | Page 182 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

****Tua Tagovailoa super thread****

Status
Not open for further replies.
This franchise cant get out of its own damn way. Sitting at 0-7 and instead of biting the bullet for the future of the franchise we gotta go out and play likes its the damn super bowl every week and finish 5-11. So we either miss out on the QB we want or neuter our draft capital. Just dumb all around with how the season was handled.

I dont care about any culture Flores was building. We replaced 6-7 coaches already and we are about to replace half this **** roster. Flores needs talent. Not moral boosting wins that dont mean a damn thing when September 2020 rolls around.

Ive been a suffering Dolfan for too damn long to believe anything other than that final stretch of games were a mirage created by Fitzpatrick playing out of his mind and Flores will flame out like Gase in 3 years after missing out on the 2 best QB prospects of the decade.

PLEASE BE WRONG! We’ve suffered long enough!

The new hit single:
"AAAAHHHHHHHHH Don't trade up for Tua!!!!!!"

brought to you by the same group who brought you recent hits like:

"We are the worst team ever.ever.ever"
"I cannot believe we're tanking, baby"
"Tannehill is the Tanneworst and he has to Tannego!"

The Bengals want a QB and if they want either Tua or Burrow they need to stay at 1. The Panthers hired Joe Brady as their OC and they have been reported to want to trade up from 6 and their choice seems to be Burrow. If the Bengals trade out of the first draft pick and move back to 5, the Panthers are likely to jump ahead of them and draft whichever QB the Dolphins don’t draft at 1.

Of course it was reported a couple of days ago that the Bengals have already decided on the player they are going to draft and if that is actually true, either Burrow or Tua will be gone after the first pick.
Mike Brown not only does not trade back, but he's one of the biggest proponents of "QB means everything". He's going to take a QB at #1.

The new hit single:
"AAAAHHHHHHHHH Don't trade up for Tua!!!!!!"

brought to you by the same group who brought you recent hits like:

"We are the worst team ever.ever.ever"
"I cannot believe we're tanking, baby"
"Tannehill is the Tanneworst and he has to Tannego!"

You forgot the hidden track on that album:

“Trent Dilfer can win a Super Bowl, so who needs a QB, not me!”

Question: IF the Detroit Lions are sold on Tua at 3, they aren't trading the pick to Miami. And if they are willing to trade the pick to Miami, then they never were sold on taking him at three.

If Miami is trades with Detroit at 3, it isn't to keep the Lions from taking him....because the Lions will pick him there if they are sold on him. If the Dolphins are trading with the Lions, it's to prevent someone else from jumping up and trading ahead of them to pick him. At that point you have to examine who is closely behind the Dolphins to move up and what they could offer. The Chargers have the 6th pick but don't pick again until 37 and have no other round 2 picks. Miami's 5th and 39th picks alone are worth the Chargers 6th and 37th and I'm not sure the Lions would take the 6th and 37th picks for the third anyway. The Colts need a QB but don't pick until 13th and don't have the draft capitol. Carolina picks 7th and will have a make a decision on whether to retain Cam Newton or look elsewhere....but again, they don't have the draft capitol.

I'm not seeing a whole lot of great fits trade wise for the Lions and IMO Matthew Stafford isn't the issue with Detroit. A better organization can win with a Matthew Stafford. Philadelphia certainly did.

I'm not seeing a whole lot of great fits trade wise for the Lions and IMO Matthew Stafford isn't the issue with Detroit. A better organization can win with a Matthew Stafford. Philadelphia certainly did.

giphy.gif

He’s already put a date on it. 2 weeks prior to the draft to the day. All part of the strategy.

This suckers gonna explode. Please Miami win the damn race for once

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom