****Tua Tagovailoa super thread**** | Page 183 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

****Tua Tagovailoa super thread****

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cool story, dude. It’s not going to happen.
I never said it was going to happen. I merely pointed out that Burrow is not from Cincinnati so it isn’t his hometown. I also stated that there have been former NFL players who have told Burrow that he should try and get out of being drafted by the Bengals. Whether or not he wants to play for the Bengals, I have no idea.

When you read through this entire thread it is obvious that the vast majority of the posters would pick Tua over Burrow. While I have no problem with the Tua backers, I just wonder why these same posters who view Tua as the better QB are also convinced that the Bengals will draft Burrow and not Tua.

If Tua crushes his pro day in April and the Doctors clear him to play, it is very possible the Bengals could take the view of all the Tua fans on this forum and draft Tua instead of Burrow. I don’t think the Bengals care that Burrow is from Ohio. They just want to have the best QB on the field to put more fans in the stands and the QB who will give them the best chance to get back to the playoffs. Most fans on here think that QB for the Dolphins would be Tua. So I will not be the least bit surprised if the Bengals don’t come to that same conclusion on draft day.

When you read through this entire thread it is obvious that the vast majority of the posters would pick Tua over Burrow. While I have no problem with the Tua backers, I just wonder why these same posters who view Tua as the better QB are also convinced that the Bengals will draft Burrow and not Tua.

If Tua crushes his pro day in April and the Doctors clear him to play, it is very possible the Bengals could take the view of all the Tua fans on this forum and draft Tua instead of Burrow. I don’t think the Bengals care that Burrow is from Ohio. They just want to have the best QB on the field to put more fans in the stands and the QB who will give them the best chance to get back to the playoffs. Most fans on here think that QB for the Dolphins would be Tua. So I will not be the least bit surprised if the Bengals don’t come to that same conclusion on draft day.
Couldnt have said it better myself. Spot on Brother!!! Tua's goin #1 Baby!!!

Not hard to discern that Tua could be someones first choice regarding Cinci choosing Tua -> Hardly likely

Yesteryear Agent Leigh Steinberg & Akili Smith relationship with Bengals

Today Leigh Steinbergh's (agent of Tua ) most recent rant about Cinci supposedly caught off camera (Yah Right) making fun of Mike Brown

Tua to Cinci would be a nightmare for Mike Brown

Cinci might a s well trade down acquire the picks and save themselves the grief of trying to sign Tua who could threaten to just reenter the draft of course -> players speak through agents

If cinci takes him from us well meaningless damn wins.

not much we can do now.
Then why shouldn't Miami wait until Washington is on the clock? Have the deal in place now, then make the trade on draft night if the Bengals do indeed select Burrow. I would hate Miami to move up to #2 and have Cincinnati take Tua at #1. I wouldn't want Miami to have given up what it would take to get to #2 and be stuck having to take Burrow. I f Washing refuses to trade out because of Chase Young, have a deal in place with Detroit.

I mentioned this before , it's about the fit. Burrow fits the Bengals better than Tua does, the whole package according to analysts. The other important the aspect that makes Burrow a better pick for the Bengals is that you really can't afford to miss on a #1 draft pick, it will kill any GM or HC associated with the pick. If you pick a guy who is just coming back from a serious injury and he never plays for you, you are dead in the water. At 5 or 3 there is a little more leeway to make that pick, especially if you have the luxury of 2 other first round picks like we have but the Bengals obviously don't.

If Miami had the #1 pick, it would be a more interesting debate because in all honestly the call could go either way. I would pick Tua personally because I think he's the best player in this draft, but I would be a little concerned about putting my neck on the line by picking a injured play #1 overall, while passing on a kid who's just had the best season of any college QB ever.

Joe Burrow just completed one of the greatest seasons in college football history, that alone warrants the first pick. The fact that he’s from Ohio will help with season tickets which by most accounts matters most to the owner.

I finally heard Tua talk for the 1st time in an interview for the combine and man I really want him to be our QB now. He is very media ready and well spoken and comes across as a leader of men. Could be our Russell Wilson (probably a long shot though as we ended up winning too many games but you never know).

So..... 6' even eh?

some hand size comps:

"Tom Brady's hand span measures 9.38 inches. Contrary to popular belief, Tom Brady's hand span is pretty average for his height. Former quarterback, Chris Simms, stands at the same height as Brady but has a hand span of 10.50 inches which is huge."

Can we end the hand size crap please?

I'm just waiting for the day Tua comes out with avideo showing him doing Dak Prescott's hip warm up drill followed by a back flip. When he does I can't imagine the orgasmic responses that will show up here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom