****Tua Tagovailoa super thread**** | Page 185 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

****Tua Tagovailoa super thread****

Status
Not open for further replies.
Price just keeps going up

They must put up offers to Redskins now... See if they are even interested in trading the pick at all. If not, move to Lions and just make the deal... guarantee yourself either Tua or Burrow

They must put up offers to Redskins now... See if they are even interested in trading the pick at all. If not, move to Lions and just make the deal... guarantee yourself either Tua or Burrow

I almost wanna guarantee Miami will be moving up.

Tua checks all the boxes Flores spoke of at the podium.

I almost wanna guarantee Miami will be moving up.

Tua checks all the boxes Flores spoke of at the podium.
Give the Lions number 26 and call it a day. The Skins aren't passing on Young, so not worried about them.

The risky thing is if Redskins don't want to take up Dolphins offer, Dolphins strike deal with Lions, and then come draft time some other team goes full Ditka and gives up their entire draft to move to #2 and Skins have a deal they can't refuse. Then Dolphins left holding the bag at #3 having traded assets for nothing.

This kids going to smash all his interviews once his medical checks out. Can’t wait to see his pro day. If he’s not a Dolphin by the end of the 1st day of the draft I’ll be upset.

Give the Lions number 26 and call it a day. The Skins aren't passing on Young, so not worried about them.

Totally on board with that and the Lions will be too when they realise that no one will be able to beat that, while enabling them to still pick the player they want in this draft, trading with anyone else (outside NYG of course) does not give them that.

I'd give the Lions #5, #18, & #26..

It's a potential star qb.

Tua had a practice at Bama his freshman year during the championship run. Hurts had the flu and was missing time and for 3 days Tua didn't miss a pass and nothing hit the ground. That kind of efficiency is all time type.

He's a superbly effcient, superbly accurate and a fantastic leader. He's a guy you give whatever it takes to get em.

The risky thing is if Redskins don't want to take up Dolphins offer, Dolphins strike deal with Lions, and then come draft time some other team goes full Ditka and gives up their entire draft to move to #2 and Skins have a deal they can't refuse. Then Dolphins left holding the bag at #3 having traded assets for nothing.

Or we could just move up again from 3 to 2, again we have more ammunition. Getting to 3 now IMO, should happen ASAP. The Skins would still get Young at 3 in that scenario.

I won't agree to terms until draft night unless it's with Washington.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom