****Tua Tagovailoa super thread**** | Page 263 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

****Tua Tagovailoa super thread****

Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree it going be tough call..qb get hit in nfl. Weather u throw ball or not DE are still going get hits on qb. Tua can't scramble all that good. Sitting in pocket..u still going get hit.

Damn, a jerkoff fest over a 10 sec video? That’s it, problem solved, no need for x-rays, physicals, more tests. What is going on around here? Corona Cabin Fever setting in?

Damn, a jerkoff fest over a 10 sec video? That’s it, problem solved, no need for x-rays, physicals, more tests. What is going on around here? Corona Cabin Fever setting in?
Its just a reaffirmation of what we already know. Tua is the best player in this draft.

Last edited:
Best QB in the draft.

Destined to wear aqua and white.

Undoubtedly (if he can stay healthy*). He is a no brainier at #5 for us. You MUST take that risk. A player with his caliber does not come around often esp in a buy low - high reward situation.

“People talk now about RPOs and spread stuff, and I said ‘Look, we did that in Kansas City 10 years ago.’” —former Kansas City Chiefs head coach Herm Edwards

Offensive coordinator...Chan Gailey

When all is said and done if Tua succeds nobody will care if it cost just 1 draft pick or 3 1st round picks. If he bombs people will be upset regardless. Maybe a little more if they gave up 3 picks istead of 1, but upset non the less. And by the time you get to the point where the team is ready to give up on Tua whoever the two players you missed out on by giving up picks will likey have bombed out themself or moved on from what ever team that drafted them by trade or free agency. I think I read somewhere that less than 1/2 the 1st round picks are with their drafted team when they're collecting their second NFL contract.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom