****Tua Tagovailoa super thread**** | Page 264 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

****Tua Tagovailoa super thread****

Status
Not open for further replies.
Chris SImms released his QB rankings for the NFL Draft:

Simms’ Top Five Prospects: Joe Burrow (#1), Justin Herbert (#2), Jordan Love (#3), Tua Tagovailoa (#4), and Jacob Eason (#5)

“It’s the cleanest film I’ve ever seen from a college quarterback.” – Simms on Joe Burrow

“Being in the Top 10, it would scare me with Tua.” – Simms on teams looking to draft Tua Tagovailoa

“I think he’s got the best arm of any of these quarterbacks in this draft.” – Simms on Justin Herbert

“They can be superstar physical talents who I think can take over games.” – Simms on Herbert and Jordan Love

Simms’ Top Five Prospects: Joe Burrow (#1), Justin Herbert (#2), Jordan Love (#3), Tua Tagovailoa (#4), and Jacob Eason (#5)

“It’s the cleanest film I’ve ever seen from a college quarterback.” – Simms on Joe Burrow

“Being in the Top 10, it would scare me with Tua.” – Simms on teams looking to draft Tua Tagovailoa

“I think he’s got the best arm of any of these quarterbacks in this draft.” – Simms on Justin Herbert

“They can be superstar physical talents who I think can take over games.” – Simms on Herbert and Jordan Love

what I find the most fascinating is how quickly they will backtrack with bs comments like...

Oh I saw the talent I just had concerns....
He always had this ability and xyz coach was able to bring it out...

No you did a poor analysis or were bullish on a particular point and won’t admit you were simply wrong. I have said every time I make a “hot take” for someone to save the message to call me out when I’m wrong. It not hard to eat crow dude.

Good I hope that’s how some of the teams, especially qb needy teams in the top 10, think of him so he falls into Miami’s lap so they won’t have to worry about teams jumping them or give up any extra picks to move up.

If the giants are on the clock and he’s there I pull the trigger. #5 a 3 next year and a 2 this year

We're gonna need a BIG truckload of kleenex on draft day

for some of these Finheaven posters.

Just look at the SIZE of him, forget about the injury to his ankles or hip.
If you want to throw out his injuries, I don't think you'll like the result :ponder:

He's the clear-cut #1 QB prospect since Luck without the injuries ... (and still may be even with them! :oops: )

what I find the most fascinating is how quickly they will backtrack with bs comments like...

Oh I saw the talent I just had concerns....
He always had this ability and xyz coach was able to bring it out...

No you did a poor analysis or were bullish on a particular point and won’t admit you were simply wrong. I have said every time I make a “hot take” for someone to save the message to call me out when I’m wrong. It not hard to eat crow dude.
Why would he need to backtrack to that from "Being in the top 10 would scare me?"

I didn’t kno Chris Simms was on Miami’s payroll - but this is fantastic!!!

No. 4: Tua Tagovailoa, Alabama

Simms: “I do like his talent, there’s no doubt…Am I taking a little off the table because of the injury history? Yes. Am I taking a little off just because he’s injured right now? Yes…I’m not so sure he knows how to get out of harm’s way…He had a ton of talent around him (at Alabama). This is where we have to be careful when we evaluate quarterbacks…He’s a gifted athlete, he’s got great feet, he can hop around the pocket, he’s a good runner…I don’t think he’s necessarily going to be a great runner in the NFL…He’s a natural at the quarterback position, he really does understand it…He is very scary to me, I’m not necessarily sold that the type of style he plays will translate to the NFL…I’m certainly docking him a little bit because of size, injury history and further injury concern…Being in the Top 10, it would scare me with Tua.”

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom