Toss a coin to your Witcher
- Oct 6, 2013
- Reaction score
1. Herbert missed most of his sophomore season with a "major" injury and left three other games with minor injuries (one I think was a concussion.He is a stud in some of his abilities but has as many question marks as anyone else.
1. Injury prone. I defy you to name another prospect that has had as many injuries.
2. He is 6’0” tall not a deal breaker as Mayfield and Murray have made it but certainly not ideal.
3. Weight. I am concerned about his heritage and diet. He is already packing 220 on his frame.
4. Lefty. Steve Young was great. How many great lefties are there?
5. He is very average against top competition. Burrow was a buzz saw against teams like UGA and Clemson. Tua looked average and was pulled and Hurts bailed them out against UGA. Against LSU he padded stats as Burrow and the boys were getting in that *** AT BAMA.
6. He is on the most stacked team in the land. Does he make players better? Mac Jones is not as good but kid comes in and the offense keeps humming. Hell Bama will probably be #1 next year without Tua!
Care to answer some of these? Listen up all of you Tua Lovers, every prospect has question marks. Some of you are a little hard headed. I will say this one more time. I will support WHO EVER we select. I am a fan of the DOLPHINS. This cult **** or eyes on only one prospect is short sighted. But I am the one that doesn‘t know ****.
NONE of you gurus know who will make it anymore than the people pushing Burrow, Herbert or Love. I can just pray the Front Office does because we are due. Done with this dumb exercise.
2. Height means nothing for QBs
4. now were are ****ting on a guy because of the hand he throws with...how many successful 6'6" QBs are there?
5. I guess Oklahoma, Auburn, LSU, Texas AM are not good programs. Let's also remember that Burrow is two years older then Tua and has one good season under his belt after he failed to win the starting job at OSU.
6. LSU is not stacked? Oregon is not stacked? I mean Oregon is so much better as far as recruiting compared to other Pac 12 teams that it isn't fair. Yet...big ol ASU and their True Freshman QB, when the team needed the win to compete for a national title...guess who plays like shiiiiiit.
Let's try not to be so aggressive, so angry, and try not to resort to racism on the forum...not a good look mate.
Also, maybe, just maybe, the cult thing is satire.
Last edited by a moderator: