****Tua Tagovailoa super thread**** | Page 274 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

****Tua Tagovailoa super thread****

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tua and burrow won championships and set records.

There is a big gap between those 2 and everybody else. Dolphins have not proven as an organization they can evaluate QBs. Just a year ago they traded a number 2 for Rosen and he sits the bench. Not since Shula drafted Marino.

Passed over Brees twice, mahommes, rogers, you name it.

If they draft Hebert over TUA or Burrow and get it wrong it will cost them their jobs. They better get it right this time.

Let me ask you this...

Why is taking Tua a swing at greatness, but taking Herbert is not a swing at greatness?

Or am I putting words in your mouth?
Because it’s his opinion. Just as it’s probably your opinion to swing on greatness on Herbert. Why are you so hellbent in trying to change people’s minds? In a Tua superthread mind you.

Maybe I should change my avatar to a Herbert missing a wide open receiver, or a broken clavicle pic.

Because it’s his opinion. Just as it’s probably your opinion to swing on greatness on Herbert. Why are you so hellbent in trying to change people’s minds? In a Tua superthread mind you.

Maybe I should change my avatar to a Herbert missing a wide open receiver, or a broken clavicle pic.

The part I am questioning isnt really which player is better.

The part I am questioning is the poor logic. Many say, 'we have to take our QB first, nothing else matters... ever ever! It has to be a QB!!!!"

Then I say, 'any QB?'... and they scream, NOOOO IT HAS TO BE TUA!

So... their argument isnt really you have to draft a QB first... in reality, their argument is we have to draft THEIR QB first... no exceptions...

And I find this... sort of childish. Ya know?

The part I am questioning is the poor logic. Many say, 'we have to take our QB first, nothing else matters... ever ever! It has to be a QB!!!!"

So... their argument isnt really you have to draft a QB first... in reality, their argument is we have to draft THEIR QB first... no exceptions...

Well like you said that’s their opinion, no ones going to change that. I mean **** you’re in a fricken Tua super thread. The majority in this thread are Tua fans.

PS. You don’t think that avatar is childish? It’s also in poor taste. But that’s just my opinion.

Childish that people want the more talented player to lead their franchise that has been rudderless for 2 decades?

Hello Pot, meet Kettle

In your opinion...
I'm fairly certain, just about every expert and scout agree that Tua is the better prospect. I'm sure you can always find someone out there that has a different opinion about anything but I am fairly confident that there is a consensus about Tua being the better prospect.

Well like you said that’s their opinion, no ones going to change that. I mean **** you’re in a fricken Tua super thread. The majority in this thread are Tua fans.

PS. You don’t think that avatar is childish? It’s also in poor taste. But that’s just my opinion.
Actually... I think that it is pretty instructive.

dumb question on so many levels

lets say Marino's number wasn't retired and this thing happens all the time.
what message are you sending to the other players?

Tua will be buying vets food and picking up their equipment and not wearing 13 when he does it
I understand asking the question, I don't fault the OP, just trying to get a convo started. He already stated he wouldn't be for it like almost everyone else here.

I'm fairly certain, just about every expert and scout agree that Tua is the better prospect. I'm sure you can always find someone out there that has a different opinion about anything but I am fairly confident that there is a consensus about Tua being the better prospect.
BINGO!

Take a poll, most people here will agree that Tua is the better prospect, but moreover, so do the "Experts."

Actually no, according to a report about a month back by anonymous GM's it seemed that Herbert was listed as a higher rated prospect by about half of them. So no I would say it is actually opinion and not "FACT". This is also coming from a Tua guy. I think Tua is hands down the best prospect at QB in this draft (and IMO #2 overall) but I recognize that is my opinion and not a fact.

Why would you even ask suck a stupid question. 13 in a Miami Dolphin jersey will never be worn on a football field ever again. I honestly believe if Tua won back to back super bowls and asked to wear 13, he would be kicked off the team.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom