****Tua Tagovailoa super thread**** | Page 299 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

****Tua Tagovailoa super thread****

Status
Not open for further replies.
yeah I would prefer a shitty, tall QB who can stay healthy. that's what Chris Simms recommends :bang:

What’s with these car comparisons anyways? Is that like the new technique to try and sway the Tua followers?

I simply believe that he will not hold up physically in the NFL. I think he is an excellent young man and very talented. I will gladly eat crow if I am wrong. I have never been a fan of gambling very valuable resources.

I simply believe that he will not hold up physically in the NFL. I think he is an excellent young man and very talented. I will gladly eat crow if I am wrong. I have never been a fan of gambling very valuable resources.

You don’t win big unless you bet big. It’s the basic premise of gambling.

Just watched PFT. Chris Simms just outright dislikes Tua (obvious) Thoughts? Only asking because I dont rate Simms. He comes across like hes a HOFer. So my thoughts are a bit biased. Is his total dismissal of Tua and his love fest for Herbert warranted?

No... but the Tua fanboys use his injuries to excuse losing to Trevor and Joe Burrow in huge games... despite his Bama stocked football teams.

Kind of Ironic!
I'm a fanboy, I've never used that as an excuse.

Just watched PFT. Chris Simms just outright dislikes Tua (obvious) Thoughts? Only asking because I dont rate Simms. He comes across like hes a HOFer. So my thoughts are a bit biased. Is his total dismissal of Tua and his love fest for Herbert warranted?

He says what he has to say, would you look at that... video's link everywhere, link tweets about link his opinion, links to his owner.link.link.link Don't be duped by a dope.

First, let me lead with the fact that I was never a Tank for Tua advocate and I am not in favor of the team trading up for him and giving up draft resources.

The most important part of the ESPN article is in the first paragraph:

Tua Tagovailoa underwent a voluntary medical recheck Thursday that was facilitated by the NFL combine, and the results of the comprehensive exam "were overwhelmingly positive," the quarterback's representatives told ESPN's Laura Rutledge and NFL Network.

So his "representative's" job is to drive up the price for his client and he puts out a 10 second video and comments like this and everyone loses their minds. Until a credible, unbiased source gives an update on his health, I will read every over-reaction with a skeptical eye.

He says what he has to say, would you look at that... video's link everywhere, link tweets about link his opinion, links to his owner.link.link.link Don't be duped by a dope.
Duped? More I watch/listen to him the more I think hes stealing a living.
Nice graphics btw.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom